Perrilloux on WAFB tonight...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bubbafong, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

...said where he went depended all on him family being able to watch him. He said his family was planning on moving to Texas, which I don't really understand, but that's what he said. Said his fam has come to every game, and he wanted them to be able to watch him every weekend, so whatever happens with his family would determine which school he went to.

Don't know if you saw it or not, and from what I've read he's saying different things to different media, but that's what he said on Channel 9 tonight at about 10:20pm. That's all I know.

2. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

Moving to Texas to watch him play? Wow, thats a dedicated family, how can we even argue with that? I hope he comes to LSU and is just blowing smoke, but if his family is willing to move to texas, then the kid must really want to be a longhorn.

3. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Looks like a family member might be looking for a 'real nice' job in Louisiana.
    (wink, wink)

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Ok, I've had enough of P-Loux. It's obvious to me that he will only be a distraction to :lsup:. He needs to sign with Texas and get his childish BS out of Louisiana. P-Loux: [​IMG]

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Screw that. It isn't like he is raping people. This is no Cecil Collins. He is just immature and he is taking more than full advantage of all the attention. Some people are starting to act like this guy has some arrest record like Willie Williams or whatever that Miami LB is named.

I'm not saying I like the fact that he has strung Texas and LSU along for the past six months, but the kid is just being a cocky 18 year old. I'll take Perrilloux any day of the week. Attitutude or no attitude...

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

i mean whatever. we'll win whether he comes or not. the future of LSU football does NOT depend on his decision. im just tired of everyone making a bigger deal out of this than it really is.

7. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

PerrilLoser

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Lets not bash this kid. Jamarcus Russell came to LSU and he was the best QB in Alabama history (Broke the records) fact is some kids like to go away to school to experience new things. LSU will survive just fine without him, and the Longhorns are getting a great player. I wish him nothing but success no matter where he goes because he is a Louisiana kid. I dont fault him for going to UT. UT although a football program with little hardware is a fantastic program, have you seen their facilities ???
    LSU is also a great program with great facilities, and more hardware. BUT lets not call the kid a loser. JR did the exact same thing in Alabama. Fact is kids go places because they like it there and want to experience new things. Nothing wrong with that.

I to am weary of the RP saga, let him go, who cares he may be miserable in college for all we know. Heck we got Josh Booty to stay in state and look what happened....
    Fact is just because the kid is #1 in some recruiting mag does not mean he is the next Heisman winner. Who ever heard of Jason White or Lienart during recruiting time ????

Fact is let the kid enjoy his 15 minutes and wish him well whereever he goes.
    Your choice I guess..

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

:dis: :confused: :dis:

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Oh yea, people will be talking that mess unless he sends his fax to B.R.! Why fault the kid for enjoying the attention? The only reason people are stressing over where he goes is because they WANT to stress about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.