Perrilloux on WAFB tonight...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bubbafong, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I don't necessarily think that someone has to committ a crime or "push an old lady down stairs" for me to feel the way I feel about the guy. That is my opinion.

I never accused the guy of slinging rock or pushing grannies down stairwells...so chill out dude. No need to take it so personally. :dis:

Using your excellent analogy...I don't judge people for taking the cards; I judge people on how they play their cards.

2. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

My my, how the worm turns!! I wonder how many people on here that are down on RP for his behavior were supportive of Nick Saban in his. Personally, I don't see a whole lot of difference. Both of them use(d) bogus reasons for justifying their behavior. RP saying that his decision will come down to where his family can come to every game is crap. The kid ain't going to school for his family, he's going, or should go, to whatever school fits him best in EVERY way. If he's happy with Texas and he's commited there, then cut the crap and go. If Saban was happy at LSU and he had everything he wanted and was commited to it, as he said he was, then he should have cut his crap and stayed. Both of them are acting like spoiled selfish children. With RP, however, you can halfway excuse it because of immaturity. With Saban, at 53 yrs. old, it is inexcusable.
    :geauxtigs

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I thought you were done posting here? welcome back....

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I didn't say you accussed him of any crimes. But the way you are acting, it's like he committed some heinous crime. This is a kid that gets calls from schools, newspapers, websites, friends, relatives, and coaches every single day. This is a kid that went to NYC to accept the Gatorade player of the year award. Of course he is going to be cocky...By reading your opinion of him, one would think he did commit a crime.

Calling him a loser is uncalled for though. We heard reports that Saban was going back and forth on his decision between BR and Miami and kept us on a string for a while...Is he a loser too?

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I find it hilarious that RP consistently makes his way back into the Tiger's Den, and off the recruiting page. If RP's half as persistent as the tendency to get off the recruiting page, maybe he IS as good as rumored!

As humourous as I think RP's actions are, this discussion is pretty interesting (with good points by RayLSU and the corollaries.)

6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

U of T has plenty of houses. His family moving into one is not a problem...and they used to give away cars.

All joking aside I don't have a problem with how he is handling his situation. He is enjoying the limelight. But I'm of the opinion that he is in for a rude awakening. In HS he was a man among boys. College he will be another face in the crowd. I don't think he is going to adjust all that well. Just my opinion.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

EXACTLY!!!

8. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

No need to start acting like one. What do you care if i think he is a loser? What do you care of my opinion of saban? Cocky is one thing...he has crossed the line of cockiness, and I don't like it. So what. Maybe you are a cocky egomaniac as well and can relate to his actions. Good for you then...but I don't have to like it.

You should read the posts again. I specifically said i didn't care about his going back and forth b/w Texas and LSU. Therefore, your correlation of Perrilloux to Saban is not accurate.

AGAIN...one does not have to committ a crime to be deemed a loser. I guess the only losers are criminals? :dis: Interesting...

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

This will be just like the Saban situation

Everyone will love him and his abilities while he is considering LSU

If he leaves for Texas, expect the "He isn't that good" and "He sucks" comments to flare up

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

OK, on the remote chance it comes to this, I'll volunteer to lead that charge, since UT is involved! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.