Perrilloux on WAFB tonight...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bubbafong, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CajinTigah

CajinTigah Founding Member

Maybe instead of thinking this kid is playing the media (and the fans), we should try thinking of this as his first job. He is looking for the best situation for his talents, while being smart enough to start preparing a public awareness for when he is ready to move up.

Or he may be an 18 year old kid completely caught up in the hype and hanging on for dear life.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I care that you think he is a loser because I think its BS. Where did I say that the only losers on this planet are criminals? My point is that you are jumping all over this guy for being cocky which is stupid. MY point was that there are a lot of other people out there that are true losers. Is he supposed to deny all interviews with newspapers, televisions, and websites? Who knows how many interviews this guy is asked to do everyday.

Maybe he did make a mistake by constantly giving percentages and thoughts about where he is going...But I don't think its fair to slander this guy as a loser when all he is is cocky...

I'll say it again, Robert Royal had one of the largest egos of anyone I can remember...Is he a loser?

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Robert Royal's clearly not a loser now, but he quite possibly could have been before selecting LSU. Not sure, but it's certainly possible. Losers aren't set in stone in their loserness, because they can...wait a minute, are we seriously having a discussion as to who's a loser??? :thumb::dis:

I love pre-signing day time...the place were dreams are artificially made and artifically crushed. :lol:

4. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

You care b/c it is BS???? That's hilarious.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ask Perrilloux if he cares that I think he is a loser...so quit fighting battles someone that you don't even know personally. That is, unless you have some kind of weirdo male-lovefest going with the guy...in that case...good luck with that.

For the record...I only called him a loser in my first post...and that may have been a bit harsh....now, you are the only loser being called out in this thread.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Wow, good come back!

Let me know if you actually want to explain how this guy is a loser...

6. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

It's always fun to see what happens to threads you post.

This is pretty funny.

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Huh? You aren't serious, are you?

I'm just as proud of what LSU football has accomplished as the next guy, but why would you say we have more hardware than UT does?

UT has a total of 28 conference championships and LSU has a total of 12. They have many more national championships than we do as well. Texas is easily one of the top ten programs of all time.

Kind of a strange comment to make.

8. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

Seriously man, do you do any research before making statements like this????

National Titles:
    UT has 3 football national titles: 1963, 1969, & 1970
    LSU has 2 football national titles: 1958 & 2003 (some argue 3 with 1908)

Confernce Titles: (but how do you compare that?)
    You are correct on the conference championships...but the Southwest Conference was a weak conference compared to the SEC.

Bowl Games:
    When UT goes out to bowl games and plays other conferences and good teams, they have a .500 record...(21-21-2). LSU is basically at the same spot they are at (17-18-1).

SOOOOOOOOO...quit believing the media hype that UT gets without deserving it. They are no better a program historically than LSU. They have never achieved the greatness of other programs that they, for some reason, get compared with (Oklahoma, USC, FSU, Ohio State, Michigan...etc...etc...etc.)

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Wow, who's the real loser here? A kid that can't make up his young mind on where to spend his college years, or a guy named ray that sits on the internet calling a kid, that he doesn't know from Adam, a loser?

You may be fed up with his back and forth mind changing, but nobody told you to keep up with what he says, you do it on your own. Since when does changing ones mind make one a loser? IMO, bad choice of word on your part.

10. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

HOLY SHI# YOU IGNORANT DUMBA##....

READ THE WHOLE THREAD. NOT ONCE DID I SAY THAT HE IS A LOSER FOR SWITCHING BACK AND FORTH...I SAID IT WAS THE WAY HE RAN HIS MOUTH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.