Perrilloux to visit BC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 18, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Could be Croom's entry into the world of the elite. I'd like to see RP go there just to watch the Bammers kick themselves in the arse.

2. friday

friday Founding Member

this kid is turning his recruting into a bonafide dog and pony show. just read the following quotes from the advocate this morning:

"It's down to those three," Perrilloux said of Texas, LSU and State. "Those are the three schools I'm most comfortable with. When I make my decision everyone will be real shocked.Florida State's a great school. but I just wasn't real interested in them."

what does this crap mean? the only shocker would be if he decided to attend MSU or BC.

East St. John coach Larry Dauterive, who attended Monday's lunch with Perrilloux but not attend either home visit, recognizes the impact his prized quarterback will have on the school that's fortunate enough to sign him.

"He is the key to the puzzle for these two schools," Dauterive said. "Whether he goes to one or the other, they will both have good years. But depending on which one he goes to they could have a fabulous year because others will fall in line."

his coach thinks that 1) if he goes to TX he will unseat Vicne Young. don't think so! 2) if he goes to LSU, he will start over Russell/Flynn. good question - is he THAT good to come in and start in the SEC?

this kid's head is balooning. don't think it would fit in the enormous state of Texas!

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Who knows, recruiting is a lot like finding a new coach in that it is more often than not a roll of the dice. He may very well be that good or may end up a complete bust like many other can't miss prospects, only time will tell.

What would you expect from a 17 or 18 year old kid that has been told for years he is the best QB to come along since leather football helmets? I would rather a recruit be a little more humble but like the song says "Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way" or at least thats what he has been told for years. I would like to see him wear purple and gold and prove the hype correct.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I was thinking the same thing. If RP takes a few recruits with him, this could be huge for MSU. Just VERY hard to fathom, Croom or no Croom.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Ugh..... If anyone out there knows RP, tell him this: "It's TOO FREAK'N COLD TO SNOW RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Yes, we had snow Sunday--anyone that watched the Pats/Colts game saw it. But it's dropped to single digits since then and having tailgated at Gillette Stadium through it all, my toes and fingers are STILL numb!

If he wants to see snow, watch "It's a Wonderful Life"....coming up here right now, in THIS weather, is something that I wouldn't want anyone to "want" to do....