Perrilloux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TrojanMan, Apr 30, 2008.

1. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

That Makes Sense....I Did See Ryan Scramble ALOT.....I Hardly Seen Him Pass At All....And The Few Games I Saw I Kept Thinking "Man, They Need To Get Flynn Back In Or Somebody Else"

I Wanna See If Y'all Still Run The 2 QB System Or What This Year Because If Y'all Got A Pocket Passer I'd Say Roll With Him Because LSU Keeps Recievers On Deck....Who Might Not Get The ball As Much With Ryan Taking Off Running Too Much...

:cool:..

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no you are not confused in that regard because he was in the doghouse for the most part and they never allowed him to throw.

we had 2 running plays from the pistol formation and towards the end of the year, every team knew which 2 plays. yet we still ran him with 9 in the box. we almost got him killed.

fans often say they know what plays are coming when they dont, but even jim hawthorne knew at the end of the season when rp came in.

when they finally allowed him to throw, it was because flynn was hurt...for the seccg.

3. TrojanMan

Nah I'm Saying Those Were the Only LSU Games I Got Around To Watching...

:cool:

Didn't Get To Catch The SEC CG...Either That Or I Don't Remember...I Was Probably Still Pissed About OSU Actually Going To The NC

4. TrojanMan

Ahhhh,
    I Thought It Looked Like The Same Plays He Kept Running...:thumb:....

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

RP has the potential to be incredible, and if you kept thinking that Flynn needed to come back in the game, you're not remembering very well (which is definitely possible because you obviously wouldn't watch our games as closely as you watch USC's.) RP would be in for a play or two, but not a series.

6. TrojanMan

100% True....

7. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

Please stop using that font, it's annoying to read. Just use the default one like everyone else here.

1 person likes this.
  8. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Oh come on, give the guy a break! You want to tear him up for his posts go ahead although I didn't see much to tear up except for some of that USC stuff!:grin:

On the other hand Trojan you mess with my boy salty one more time and I will kick your butt, like I will soon do to Batty!:shock: He grills a serious hamburger and I will not listen to chit about him!:D

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Trojan - You should set an alarm to come back to this thread in November. Don't forget the salt. Cause, if RP stays out of trouble, you'll want to season up the crow you'll be eatin'...

Or, even better, let me know you're comin' and I'll make crow sauce picante.

Now, if he gets in trouble again, then we'll never know...and I'll make alligator sauce picante - just for kicks. :grin:

10. TrojanMan

Block This Profile And Ignore My Posts Before You Have An Epileptic Seizure Then....:eek: