Perrilloux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TrojanMan, Apr 30, 2008.

1. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

:lol::lol::lol:

No Crow Necessary...I'm Not Hatin On RP I'm Just Askin Really How Y'all Feel About Him Leading Your Team....I'm Not A Fan Of Scramblers Because They Can't Throw An Accurate Ball...Thank God We Have None On Our Squad....

If He Does Well, More Power To Ya...Hopefully It Leads To A Long Overdue SC/LSU Matchup....If Not....Well...I Just Won't Mention Him Again To Y'all As I'm Sure You'll Be Disappointed Enough Without Me Having To Say Something....

:cool:

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Newsflash. Aaron Corp is a scrambling fool. Aaron Corp just may pass Mustain on the D chart by the end of fall camp.

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I'm not even sure I'd accept that RP is a "scrambler" per se. He's certainly mobile, but then so was Matt Flynn and no one called him a scrambler.

RP is as accurate as most and I think he'll throw far fewer interceptions next year than Flynn - partly because our OL will be better, and partly because Flynn threw high and behind too often.

4. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

I Know...And I'm Not The Least Bit Thrilled About It...

I Heard he's Looked Pretty Solid In Practices Here And There But I Hope Like Hell He Doesn't Pass Mustain....I wanna see What Mitch Can Do More Than Mark Honestly....But I Know Pete Will Stay Loyal ToMark...

:cool:

5. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

I know I am jumping in a bit late here, but to not see Ryan as a passer is more probably due to the fact that you have not been able to see him play as much as we have. By the numbers, and in mop up duty for the most part, I would say that Ryan translates into a really good passer that is very mobile.
    Ryan Perrilloux
    GP effic c-a-int pct yds TD lng avg/g
    12 175.59 51-75- 2 68.0 694 8 62 57.8

The 2 ints out of 75 attempts, 8 TDs, the 68% completion percentage tells a different story than what you seem to think. Considering most of those stats accumulated in the SECCG I would say I am pretty comfortable with Mr. Perrilloux guiding the Tigers thru the 08-09 season.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

next time just say I didnt know and thanks for the lesson.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Watch out trojan, she'll mess you up,...and make you like it. :hihi:

I'll let you handle this one orlando. ;)

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Ryan almost never scrambled last year. He ran designed option & QB draw plays, and rarely threw because 1 he was in the doghouse and 2 he didn't have to. Even with every team knowing it was coming, he still got 6 or so yards every time.

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I got it, no worries! :)

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

RP can run the hell out of the option as well.

I love how it is not afraid to pitch it after running 10 or so yards down the field. I know he did that at least twice this year and both times it was a pitch to Keiland.