Perriloux on the Cover of DMN

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TexasTigers, Jan 13, 2005.

1. oldbeachcomber

oldbeachcomber Freshman

Don't forget guys his HS coach is also and attn. whore using RP to land a
    college job!

You'd be surprise at what his teacher's say about him. Being 17 and told your the greatest has gone to his head but he'll gow up, just give him the chance.

2. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

How 'bout a picture?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Is anyone besides me getting tired of the drama quee... uh, kings?:rofl:

4. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

5. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

RP seems to be a great athlete and yeah probably being heavily recruited has given him a bit of an ego. I'm sure in his head he's already started spending those NFL millions. But reality is he's not proven at a college level. Do I think he has the ability----Probably so. But until he breaks the huddle and proves it at the college level he's just a kid that has unbelievable football potential. We have two great QB's already at LSU. If we don't get RP, so be it. We're gonna be fine with or without him!!

6. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

RP's ego will be put into check once he hits the practice field. Everything on the field will be happening much faster than he is used too and he will realize the amount of work he has to do and the committment he will have to make. Lets hope he adjusts well psychologically and mentally to accept these challenges.

After hearing that his coach was wanting to go with him wherever, I figured his coach had a lot to with this drama, but RP is playing it up also.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

We don't get anything on LSU in Oklahoma. I used to be able to find something in the paper - maybe 2 sentences worth - occassionally. Since the '04 Sugar Bowl, the only thing I have seen in the paper was a short blurb after the Auburn and Georgia games. :angry: