Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

1. That ignorant sumbytch I watched the Auburn game with. Dude was trying to convince me that Tim Tebow was a walk-on. The best player in college football is a walk-on? Are you frikkin kidding me?
    Then homeboy told on himself. He said he works on a pipeline and is gone 6 weeks to 2 months at a time and doesn't have a clue what's going on in the world by the time he comes back. STFU!!! You don't know what you're talking about!!! :insane:

2. Our bathroom situation. We don't fight over it. It's more like total amazement. There are 4,364 items on top of our counter and in her sink. 5 of those items are mine.

3. The collection of clean-it gadgets in my house. You know which ones I'm talking about. The cheap ones sold at Wal-Mart. My wife has bought every single one of them. She's started a carpet-cleaning project, bought gadgets for cleaning outside the house. We probably own 4 or 5 lightweight kitchen mops. None of the gadgets work. Most of them are broken. None of the projects have ever been completed, BUT I STILL HAVE THEM SUMBYTCHES IN MY HOUSE!!!:cuss:

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No you misunderstood. Tebow walks on water.

2 people like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Sounds like your wife and my wife could be sisters or something. Our closet you should see it, my clothes are hanging up and smashed into about a foot of space, and the rest is her sh!t, on the shelves all her shoes, on the floor more shoes, my side of the bed is by the closet which also has her vanity, dude its like living in a maze with crap that isn't mine. I have started throwing my dirty clothes on the floor because she refuses to put dishes in the DISHWASHER.

4. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

people who walk slow in places like wal mart or the grocery store and have no awareness that you're trying to get around them almost like they are intentionally effing with you.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I have come to the conclusion that we would all be a lot less aggravated if we just stayed away from Wal Mart.

6. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

This **** is real in Europe. You get beat up and arrested if you get caught standing on the left.

Also a raging maniac.

The WHOOOO in the second down cheer. I Fin hate it. :po:

"and beat the **** out of them" on the first down cheer!! :angryfire :angryfire

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

i'm not sure if i've ever been on time for anything in my life

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I don't like phones to begin with, but I really hate when someone calls you to tell you something specific, then after they have they want to get into a long conversation about nothing. I can't stand that, just tell me what you want and move on. If I wanted to chit chat I would have called you.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

yeah that cheer started when i was in school and of course i hate everything that changes and is not the way i remember it as a student.

btw the student section was also louder and less spoiled when i was there.:hihi:

10. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

I know it's been said, but I have to repeat until I die. Smokers who throw their butts on the ground! :angryfire:angryfire:po::angryfire:angryfire

One day, one mf day, I'm gonna pick the burning butt up and shove it in their eye, then up their ass.