Pete Fiutak: LSU vs USC in Rose Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Jun 14, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I like the sarcasm :hihi:

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Hey... Who knows....

WE MIGHT JUST HAVE OUR OWN No. 11.......... :geauxtige

3. philter

philter Founding Member

lol, that popped in my mind as well. He doesn't realize what he's just started :eek:

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

If these two powerhouses play, it'll be the most speed ever assembled on one college football field.

Wow that is a bold statement, but quite possibly true...most of that speed will be from LSU :)

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

All three have a SEC team playing for the NC. I just thought that was interesting. Of course, the trojans are getting more love than a two dollar whore on payday.

6. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

It sure is nice to see LSU get a little respect from some. Now it's time for the team to go get the rest.......... :thumb: :geauxtige :crystal:

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I can't believe he actually came out & said he was more sold on LSU than USC... Wow. With all the USC butt-kissing going on, that's a huge compliment. Oh yea, and him picking us for the Rose Bowl is nice too... :hihi:

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Boy no kidding, huh? Especially coming from the same guy that had many here pretty peeved the other day. But it is downright shocking to hear someone like that singing our praises so generously. :thumb:

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

what sarcasm?

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I didn't realize that was the same guy, that's very shocking that he would say LSU's expectatins are too high & then say he's pretty confident we'll be in the Rose Bowl.

Another guy in this column, Zemek, picks Tennessee for the Rose & says that "LSU lacks a bigtime coach (as of now)."
    This is the first I've really seen where someone comes out and says they aren't sure about Miles, but I've been saying that the reason LSU hasn't gotten more attention is because the media isn't sold on Miles. Atleast this guy knows enough to say (as of now)." Hopefully, after our first few games we will know for sure that we got a good one.

PS: When are we going to see some articles saying that Tennessee is overrated?? Jeezus, I know we aren't the only people intelligent enough to see a flop comming from a mile away.