Pete Fiutak: LSU vs USC in Rose Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

I agree with you CParso, the reason we aren't getting as much attention is because of the coach name.

I bet if Saban was here than we would easily be ranked #2 in basically everyone's polls.

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Always thought Fiu was a good man. :thumb:

Honestly, it makes sense for a small minority to start leaning LSU. Few argue that LSU is not a super-talented team. They all just obsess over the QB situation, which honestly looks better now than it did 365 days ago and will be just fine.

Toss in the fact that the schedule is kind (number of road games versus teams with a winning record in 2004=zero) and it's possible.

Besides, from the media's vantage point, an LSU-USC title match is as sexy as it gets. Shoot, you think Bo Pelini wouldn't be jumping out of his skin in anticipation to avenge last year's embarassment at Petey Carroll's hands?

What a game that would be... :crystal:

3. TejasTiger

Interesting in that last week, those three named three separate Big Ten teams as most overrated going into the season, and this week they name three separate SEC teams to face USC in the Rose Bowl.

It is to laugh! :rofl:

4. TejasTiger

LOLOLOL! Yeah you right! RP fans of Tiger Nation, unite!

:cool:

5. Thundercat99

Thundercat99 Founding Member

Of course, the trojans are getting more love than a two dollar whore on payday.

And just where do you think most of these so called ANAL-lyst are going on their paydays. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

It's just a good thing that Fiutak is the same clown that only got five out of the final top ten teams right last year.
    Now, if it ain't us I hope it's you in the Rose... but what is "to laugh" is how we love these guys when they say something good... and how they're complete idiots when they deck us. Is it us with short memories or them??
    :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

good point.

i guess oklahomo and crybaby stoops ain't looking like a sexy NC matchup after consecutive ass-kickings. Not much luster left on that baby. Unless it was against the Short-Whorns.

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I assure you, it is purely coincidental. We would never be so shallow.