Peterman

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HatcherTiger, Jun 30, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

2. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

The article,Outstanding!

3. TomE

TomE Founding Member

My family and Stephen's are close friends and his sister cuts my hair. There really is alot more to his story than most know. Right now he is sitting very well. But more to his story he would not have been born except his older brother was killed in a gun accident when he was young so his parents decided to have one more kid and it seems to have been a good idea. He played at the high school i just graduated from and is along with Tank Williams the safety at Tenn titans and Brett Farve a home town hero. Stephin is really a great guy that was always under the radar. Dinardo started recruiting him but then was fired. It really is a credit to find such talent because he played tightend and d-end at stanislaus and only had 16 catches his senior year but the move to o-line def. worked out for him. I think he is more suited for guard but they are now talkin about him playin at center. If yall have any questions just post and im sure ill be able to answere them.

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The article says his knee is good, is it correct ? I sure hope so.

5. TomE

TomE Founding Member

Yeah his knee is fine it was at the end of last year then he had ankle surgery and thats better now too.