Peyton Manning fans need to give up hope

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Jan 11, 2015.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

McCarthy's in over his head, clearly. He needs to go.:)

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Lol, you gotta admit, it was pretty Milesish. I feel the Packers fans pain, especially in the last moments.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Elway hires Kubiak to be the Broncos HC. If Peyton passes the physical tests, I think that hiring would make him return as the Broncos QB.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

More:

Gary Kubiak to take over Broncos
    Updated: January 18, 2015, 9:52 PM ET
    ESPN.com news services
    Gary Kubiak has agreed to become the head coach of the Denver Broncos, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

[​IMG]
    Chuck Coo/USA TODAY SportsAfter spending a year as the Ravens' offensive coordinator, Gary Kubiak will rejoin the head coaching ranks, according to a source.
    Kubiak spent the past season as the Baltimore Ravens' offensive coordinator.

Prior to joining the Ravens' staff, Kubiak had served as head coach of the Houston Texans.

Kubiak had said following the Ravens' loss to the New England Patriots last week in the divisional round of the playoffs that he was staying in Baltimore, but had a change of heart when the Broncos job became available.

He has ties to the Broncos as well as the team's general manager John Elway, having served as Elway's backup before becoming a part of the team's coaching staff following his retirement.

Kubiak will replace John Fox, who parted ways with Denver following the team's divisional round playoff loss to the Indianapolis Colts a week ago. Fox has since been hired as head coach of the Chicago Bears.

The Broncos' hiring of Kubiak leaves the Atlanta Falcons as the lone team without a head coach.

6. islstl

I didn't think it could get any worse than John Fox, but Kubiak definitely serves in that capacity.

Yikes.

LSUDad likes this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Fox gets his shot with Da Bears

8. islstl

Yikes part 2.

LSUDad likes this.
  9. islstl

How the hell Denver missed out on getting Quinn in there as head coach is beyond me.

The only way Forehead ever wins another ring is with a Seattle type defense. Lord knows it won't be based on his fantastic play.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

when mccarthy kicked the fg from the one inch line 5 mins into the game, i was saying this may very well cost them with the game being in seattle and how weird shit happens. then he kicked another close one the next time down.

now the entire 2h im thinking this shits done, no worries. then the manner of events that needed to happen for gb to lose was astounding. and they did. i thought only the saints and lsu could piss away a guaranteed win in spectacular fashion. but no, mccarthy's playing not too lose did him in. his team deserved better but not him.

which is cool, because i hate aaron rodgers.

ParadiseiNC likes this.