Pga

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Aug 12, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Rickie has a shot here. Plays average it seemed but hung around and made birdies when he could. Usually those guys are due for a big day.

Koepka gonna have 4 pga wins with 3 majors if he holds the 2 shot lead. I picked him for the open but Im not feeling him today.

Tiger should be close with no cigar.

Rahm can blast it. You have Scott and Justin Thomas and Day. Everyone is live.

Who you got. I'm just going with Rickie bc I can't sort them out. This koepka fella is unshakable however.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i dont see Koepka giving this one up. I think Tiger shoots a 68 today and finishes 4th

3. tirk

Koepka will have 3 majors in 6 starts if he holds which is insane. He's even money today which means he's a big favorite. I have noticed he excels when the pressure is on. Opposite of getting nervous. He also benches 215x14.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's aboutvtime for Rickie to lose the "best player never to win a major" tag.

5. tirk

Nope. Choked.

Koepka solid. Pieters surging til that double. And jt who pissed away two 3 and 4 footers. Brooks won't fade. Tigers gonna have to go get him. Not many opportunities ahead.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tiger was 2 for 9 hitting fairways until he changed his shirt. Then hasn't missed one.

7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Good prediction. Tiger was even better at 64, but still not enough! Close but no cigar as Tirk said. Koepka is solid under pressure.