Phone number for play by play

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirkjeane, Sep 11, 2006.

1. kirkjeane

kirkjeane Freshman

Someone posted a phone number for WWL last year in which if you dialed the number you were immediatly connected to the play by play. My computer crashed and I lost the number. Up here in Virginia, it sure was nice to have that number to stay in contact with the play by play at any time. Can anyone help? Thanks

2. LSUCrackfight

LSUCrackfight Founding Member

Think that number is 504-593-2156. If thats not right Im sure someone will correct it.:laflagwav

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I don't remember what the number was (it was one I got in another thread for WWL) and when I tried to call it on Saturday evening during the game, all I got was dead air.

4. kirkjeane

kirkjeane Freshman

Thanks alot, I will try that number. Because of all the changes at WWL, It may no longer work but I will give it a shot. By the way, what happened to Cory Johnson and the sports talk on WWL at night. That was a nice way for me to stay in touch with LA in Virginia but no longer. All that is on now is rebuilding New Orleans. Kind of gets old after a while, no what I mean?

5. kirkjeane

kirkjeane Freshman

Thanks alot, I will try that number. Because of all the changes at WWL, It may no longer work but I will give it a shot. By the way, what happened to Cory Johnson and the sports talk on WWL at night. That was a nice way for me to stay in touch with LA in Virginia but no longer. All that is on now is rebuilding New Orleans. Kind of gets old after a while, know what I mean?

6. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

it works

7. JoshHenry

JoshHenry Freshman

are you sure that's the right number? i tried it and could not get it to work

8. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

just tried it, works great

9. phildman

phildman Founding Member

When I tried it during the game, all I got was blank air. I think they might turn it off for LSU games. It did work for the saints game though. So, maybe my phone was just messed up.:geauxtige :geauxtige

10. JoshHenry

JoshHenry Freshman

i get the same thing, blank air.