Picks for this weekend

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Sep 8, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Could you cut n paste the link

Some have Firewalls that block sites like these ... thnx

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its just the current vegas lines for CFB this weekend.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Thanks ... I'm looking at 15 games this weekend ... after a bad start

Stunk it up last week ... went 5-3 ATS ... how about that Tennessee :thumb:

This week, I 'll take the best 8-10 out of these 15 games after injury updates and weather checks :wink:

Missouri -11 vs Troy state ... I like Mizzou here
    Boise St -7 vs Oregon State ... I like Boise State ... week after LSU syndrome
    Miami -2 vs FSU ... I dunno, I dunno, I dunno ... Head versus heart :dis:
    Mississippi St. + 13 looks really good ... Auburn could be in for a challenge
    Michigan -11 looks to stomp ND a new one ... I'll always hate ND :hihi:
    Wazzou State did me good the first week -3 over Colorado ... I dunno
    South Carolina with +8.5 points looks good ... Georgia may not stop the run
    Oklahoma -35 versus a decent Houston team ... Oklahoma does not impress
    Texas Tech -4 versus New Mexico ... Air Red Raiders looked good last year
    USC -25 versus Colo State ... this game looks about right on the spread
    Arkansas +10 against Texas ... now this bad blood game will be fun to watch
    Utah -12 versus Stoops at AZ and a lame secondary ... I like Utah
    CAL -32 versus NM St ... CAL looks very good here
    LSU -39 versus ASU ... I won't bet against LSU ... lotta points, weather?

5. tirk

i went 3-2 thanks to freaking Cinci. they had every opportunity but failed to convert scores on 3 turnovers by the Bucks and dropped 2 picks in their hands similar to LSU's night. OSU has talent but sluggish as always and as expected.

Vandi was of course, the other loss. won with Cal over AF and Purdue over the Cuse. Utah thursday made my 3rd win.

studying the numbers for the week, I see GA So. averaged almost 5 yards a rush which is what I look at.... the average not the total. they converted 8 of 16 3rd downs and 4 of 4 4th downs. pretty amazing. Will be interesting to see what SC can do rushing the ball this weekend since Southern only passed 15 times total. UGA not nearly that bad but all eyes will be on them come saturday.

ULM avg 4 ypr against auburn. AU avgd 4.7 ypr. not near the disparity I woulda thought.

texas ran all over N Tex but still proved nothing passing the ball. their d line was quite impressive.

only game im leaning to so far is the Texas matchup. My numbers tell me they should roll Arkansas.... both have inflated stats due to patsies but N tex a much better foe. Arkansas prolly wont run well and you cant count on Matt Jones to be too effective. UT by 24....possibly more.

interesting little tidbit on Arkansas St....they almost had as many TY's as Brad Smith and Mizzou...438 to 506. and 21 FDs to 26.

maybe this team has some offense, maybe MO has zero defense. dunno.

350 passing yards..... 88 rushing at only 2.6 ypr. hope our secondary is awake cuz they should not be able to run too well. this game may test us a little more than I considered. at least defensively.

6. tirk

upon further review....

Memphis... with deangelo williams and danny wimprine who I snuffed out last year as sleepers before anyone knew much about em seem to be primed to take CUSA. So many fish were on them last week I stayed off. They shut down spurlock and the eli alumnus gang completely. spurlock 10 rushes for 5 yds. not bad. 2.3 ypr on 30 carries. ouch. I think this is attributed to Memphis (guess who the defensive coord. is) moreso than Ole Myth being terrible. Was waiting to see if they could stop the run....and they can. So with all that it leads me to:

ole myth isnt as bad since they played a very good team and Bama is still average regardless what brodie croyle did last week. gimme Ole Myth +11 to upset the bummers outright.

Gimme W. Michigan +25 to hang with Va Tech. VT lacks offense and will struggle to cover this number.

Grabbing SC +10 against the Pups. this line will move since SC slammed the vandi rush last week and UGA had probs stopping it. can middle later at -7.
    too late its already 9.

Wisc -15 over UNLV. anthony davis should run wild over this team. he is the key to wisci if he stays healthy. total stud who means more to his team than any other in the big 10. unlv should be sore after last week and Wisci has revenge on their mind. I think UNLV upset them last year due to 100 turnovers.

gotta sleep.

p.s. memphis d coordinator is no headset joe lee dunn.

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Headed to Bahrain right now ... to lay it down on 3 games

Vandi was of course, the other loss. won with Cal over AF and Purdue over the Cuse. Utah thursday made my 3rd win. :dis:

Vandy whipped me too ... S.Carolina was solid running ... Cal & Utah too

studying the numbers for the week, I see GA So. averaged almost 5 yards a rush which is what I look at.... the average not the total. they converted 8 of 16 3rd downs and 4 of 4 4th downs. pretty amazing. :wink:

... against Div 1-AA competition :hihi:

Will be interesting to see what SC can do rushing the ball this weekend since Southern only passed 15 times total. UGA not nearly that bad but all eyes will be on them come saturday.

ULM avg 4 ypr against auburn. AU avgd 4.7 ypr. not near the disparity I woulda thought.

texas ran all over N Tex but still proved nothing passing the ball. their d line was quite impressive. :thumb:

That's why I like 'em to slow the Hogs down this week

only game im leaning to so far is the Texas matchup. My numbers tell me they should roll Arkansas.... both have inflated stats due to patsies but N tex a much better foe. Arkansas prolly wont run well and you cant count on Matt Jones to be too effective. UT by 24....possibly more.

interesting little tidbit on Arkansas St....they almost had as many TY's as Brad Smith and Mizzou...438 to 506. and 21 FDs to 26. :shock:

But I couldn't bet on ASU on a dry field

:lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug: :lsug:

OK PICK 3 ... FOR THURSDAY & FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES ...

I'm gonna Take Mizzou -11 :thumb: over Troy State ... a future Tiger opponent ... Mizzou has too much big play ability and will score plenty of points here ...

I'm gonna take Boise State -7 :thumb: over OSU ... I don't think they have any gas left after that OT slugfest against this good offense of Boise St. ... will the Beavers chump me again ... :hihi: I wanna see that again ... don't think so

Lastly ... despite what my head tells me ... going with a hunch here ... just like Tennessee last week ... I just fuggin' KNEW TN would light it up ... and this one has been gnawing at me like some greasy Jerry Lee's boudin trying to "get out" :hihi:

Here it is: Miami -2 :thumb: over FSU in the Orange Bowl ... we all guess that it will be a close game ... with FSU losing every game with RIX ... fuggit

~S~H~O~W~ ~M~E~ ~T~H~E~ ~M~O~N~E~Y~

I'll do the rest when I get back tonight ... my buddies in Bahrain have the scoop on the rest of the weekend ... and, I always share :wink:

:geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

8. SmokeUBiatch

SmokeUBiatch Founding Member

dude i aint seen anything you picked to be right lol lol lol
    u claim u going to bahrain to lay it down ha ha ha ha they must roll out the red carpet for u lol lol lol
    no thanks i will make my own picks

9. SmokeUBiatch

SmokeUBiatch Founding Member

im glad you like mizzou
    whole bunch of bs about u and the numbers
    u probably not laying down nuthing

dude you cant pick jack
    if and that is a big if u are laying it down
    they love u in bahrain

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Hey Gump ... post your picks and show us your stuff

It's easy to run that meatsucker ... and try to project your pitiful existence on others ... see if you can make 50% ATS this season ... azzclown ... that's what I call treading water ... I was 80%+ ATS last season ... dropped to 63% this season ... but it's early

If you're so phukking good ... post it for all to see ... I come here to share and information to help myself win ... guys like Tirk and many others love to shoot the **** on the spreads ...

I'm an open "Book" ... pun intended ... beat my numbers and you can start clucking ... if you have such good info why not just share it instead of ...