Picks on SEC TV GAMES....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Nov 1, 2002.

1. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

bayoutider, I have to agree with you on this one.

UGA-UF will not be close. Even with the defeat of AU, I get the feeling UF just doesn't have the will anymore. UGA is banged up, but they really stuffed UK in the second half, and I think a similar thing may happen this week. UGA, 34-14

UT-USC, like you, I see a low scoring game. UT is also demoralized. UT and UF just can't believe what is happening to them, I think. The Vol's sky has fallen and they don't know what to do. USC takes it. USC 17-14

After watching UA take it to Ole Miss 2 weeks ago, I believe they are a product of their schedule. AU wins, and I don't think it is that close. AU 28-10

Special Ed sez: "I'm goin to Ha-wa-ee !! Yay!!"

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

RED55....

I agree with you. Aburn just isn't as good as they would like to believe. They could win this one but I do not think they will. With Alabama and Georgia coming they could be in big trouble.

3. TIGERNMS

TIGERNMS Founding Member

[​IMG]

I'll go with:
    UGA 33 UF 24
    USC 16 UT 14
    Au 34 ole miss 27

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

oops - I posted on the wrong thread.

phire phat phil!!!!!!!!!!!
    phire phat phil!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks in Tennessee think he's a good coach. I've always maintained that he's not much of a coach, he's just always had fantastic talent. I know, I know - he has a NC, when's the last time LSU had one?? (before i was born!!)

I think he's weak. UT is down this year and won't be back up until they get a better coach. They will be back - too strong of a tradition. Just not with the pumpkin.

Auburn 28
    Ole Miss 12

UGA 34
    UF 10

SC 20
    UT 17

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Phat Phil has had great recruiting but has lost control of his program. I look for him to shake up his staff after the season, maybe he will try to hire Cutcliff back hehe. I also don't look for him to get his annual raise this season. Coaches like Saban, Richt and Franchione will be exposing him for what he really is, a back stabber that hired a good staff. Now that's just my opinion of him and that 7 year streak may have me a bit slanted, but I never have liked the man. Not since he stabbed Johnny Majors in the back. Johnny at least had class. I used to cheer for Tennessee, but too many recent events from there has caused me to really dislike them.

6. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Most of the SC fans feel the same exact way bayoutider.
    Now my Gamecocks just need to take care of business tomorrow. :D

Geaux Tigers!!!!

GO COCKS!!!