Pics of your best bucks

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Sep 27, 2014.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

So I'm done cleanin fish and am bored with this Georgia TN game sittin on the porch watchin the kids play drinkin a few beers and gyvers post made me think this might be a fun thread. Any y'all that deer hunt post some pics of your biggest bucks or just some from the past few years or just any deer at all. Here are my 3 MS bucks from last year all from the same tree on public land.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 3 from the year before again from the same spot on public land
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the 3 best on the wall. 1 from last year, 1 the year before, and 1 from back in 2002 on a different piece of public ground
    [​IMG]

gyver likes this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Looks like you've got yourself a hot spot. Nice bucks bro. I haven't been deer hunting since I lived in SE Iowa.

3. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Well you should have some fine ones bein from the land of the giants as they call it on tv.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

To be honest, deer hunting in Iowa is hard. I do not bow hunt, want to, but not that good with a bow. Want to learn though. And you can't hunt deer with rifle there... only Bow, Muzzleloader and Shotgun. I'll have to try and find the pics of the few I did get... damn that's some years ago.

And yeh, they get monster big in Iowa. I have seen a doe come out of the timber dressed and still almost 300#s. I have friends there who make a living selling unregistered racks that scored real high on the B&C scale.

5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Took this one with my 2 little ones sitting next to me.The red head is my oldest. She took that buck around Minter City. image.jpg The latest addition. I hunt 220 acres of crp bordered by a river. When the rut kicks in them bucks travel that river and it's a natural funnel.