Picture of UF players at a summer workout

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthLink02, Jul 24, 2004.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

So because he did nothing against LSU means he is bad? What exactly is that saying for LSU then? LSU's OL really wasn't that good? Four questions in a row? Note sure if you know but he has had plenty of great games against UT, Auburn, Clemson and so on....teams I would consider quite good. And I would disagree with the whole paper champs....Pollack has an SEC Title and two coaches All-American tropheys. Maybe they see something the media and UGA fans see :grin: :thumb:

Oh man, how this thread turned :dis:

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

For UGA to lose to UF 13 of 14 meetings, I'd probably have a little more reserve when it comes to crackin on em. JMO :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Pollack is a second rate player who has been trying to find it ever since J. Sullivan left him.

3. SouthLink02

I hope you are right. Had an All-American year without Sully but didn't do anything....scary if he does actually do something next year then :thumb: :wink:

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

You guys are overrated once again. I hope UGA is ranked #1 when the Tigers come to town. The Dawgs are SOFT! Did you even watch the SECCG? Half the players were scared.

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Georgia is Soft.

They were overrated and they were scared. I can't stand 99% of the UGA idiots I met over there.

Southlink might be a good guy and all but his team is still overrated.
    IMO, USC would have beat UGA.

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Even if this was their offseason workout regimen, it's far better than USC's lubed-up, gay boy weight room get-togethers. :dis:

7. SouthLink02

I don't think we would have either. Not sure anyone from Georgia has ever said that.

8. GatorLeak12

GatorLeak12 Freshman

Yea they have! I live in GA and I went to 2 Georgia games last year with my friends. Georgia fan are awful! they are the worse! All they have are excuses and they still talk crap about UF and UF always beat them! I hope UGA crashes and burns! I mean I hate them so bad I was chanting the FSU Chant sond in the Sugar bowl when UGA played them.......