Planning a trip to the Ole Miss game, Nov 17. ?????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux4Tigers, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Geaux4Tigers

Geaux4Tigers Founding Member

I have never been the Ole Miss Stadium and had a few questions. I have a choice of tickets in section R in the main bowl and Section 103 in the end zone. Section 103 is in the end zone and it looks like what I would call the dog pound. Where are most of the LSU or Ole Miss students sitting? I am 37 years old and will be with my wife and don't really care for the student area. Any thought on these seats is appreciated.

I also found it very hard to find accomodations. I ended up getting a hotel in Tupelo, MS. I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I looked all over for a room and Tupelo was the closest I could find one. They had a few others available in Tupelo but chose the Hilton. I knew I couldn't go wrong with a Hilton. Has anyone ever stayed in Tupelo? How was your stay and what did you like and dislike? I just want my trip to be enjoyable. Thanks for your help.

Geaux Tigers!

1 person likes this.
  2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Here is a link of the map.

You will be in or next to the LSU section and the Ole Miss student area in the other endzone.

3. Geaux4Tigers

According to the Ole Miss website. S9, 10 and 11 are for the Ole Miss students.

4. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

5. Geaux4Tigers

Hey man I had to stay somewhere. Only other option was Tennesse, and I thought that was sort of a long trip beings I am planning on have more than my share of drinks.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

We always stayed in Tupelo when I was a kid. Best choice by far. :thumb:

7. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

Just funnin' with ya!! Have a good time at the game and be careful on the road. :thumb:

8. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Did you try Tunica? If you want someplace posh, then try the Alluvian in Greenwood.

Got extra tickets?

9. Geaux4Tigers

Tickets are easy to find online. I will try some of the places you suggested. Thanks for the help.

10. Geaux4Tigers

wow, that Alluvian looks great. I will keep that in mind for a later trip outside of football season...lol If i bring my wife there before the game she will want to skip the Tigers and we know that is a big no no! I won't even mention it to her. It could be a catastrophic if i do!