Played Ball with Voogd at the Rec Yesterday...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Apr 5, 2006.

1. LA'sFinest

LA'sFinest Freshman

First of all, if you want to call african-american's, "nigs"...please let me know when you're going to do this at the rec so I can film the beatdown and send it to collegehumor.com....come on now man, you live in 2006, there's no place for that SHI...Also, I saw Voogd play...you can tell he's not trying to score, but work his ball handling. I saw him and Johnson run on a team together and in like the 2 minutes I watched, they scored like 4 times on fast breaks EASILY. Stop criticizing the man unless you can personally do better.

2. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

yes scrap is tigerjohn on td and possibly more alts.

Sounds aout right for you :hihi: :hihi:
    why exactly do you consider yourself an easy target?, becasue you are a white guy?? or was it the word puddin that seems to be tatto'd to your forehead?

unless you are posting as tigerjohn, huh puddin.

as opposed to people who don't man up and call these babies on their ticky tack crap but instead come to a message board and whine about it.... NOW i see the difference.

Don't worry scrap you're not the biggest tool, ol'tool beats you out everytime!

my guess is ol'tool won't wsay that to ANY black personas face, male, female, young or old. He is just an internet badass and a real world whimpering tool.

that has NOTHING to do with using the n word. Sorry ol'tool but the fact that you have to use that word here and in the "outside" world shows just how weak you really are. I know it's a tough pill for you to swallow but it's the truth.

hell make that ANY man's face!

3. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

first of all, couldnt you just post all that stuff in one post?

secondly, anytime I play ball in slidell, or at the rec in hammond or anywhere else, the black guys and the white guys, dont have race wars... I think it's a little imagination on everyone's part. If you can ball you can ball, it doesnt matter what color you are...

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Happy now? :grin:

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Or Big Baby... he looks like a big kid, but I'd bet he'd give one mean beatdown. Shaq probably wouldn't mind either...

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Probably the dumbest thread of the week...

I bet that I could pick out the 3 over 40 guys and the stumpy black guy. I like playing with those guys. The know how to pass the ball. Not much defense played by them but I've held the court for quite a while with some of those guys.

7. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

the short answer to that would be, is it really any of your business? Was it really that difficult to read like it was boy genius.

the long answer, I tried to post all my responses at one time but when replying to posts on this forum the copy/paste feature doesn't seem to be working like it does on other forums so I had to resort to responding to each post seperately. I could have done it another very time consuming and tedious way but felt that was not necessary.

happy now nancy boy?

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

NO PROBLEM--------------
    (1) write it down
    (2) write it in Latin
    (3) hand it to him and smile
    (4) run like hell in case he can read Latin

Then brag about it. Just don't expound on the point that it was in Latin!!:hihi: :hihi:

9. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Or of all time.....whichever
    [​IMG]

10. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

well today was basically an LSU practice in the rec. I saw Alex Farrer, Tack Johnson, Garrett, and Terry Martin. Tack is still Tack. He does a lot of talking and doesnt pass. Chris Johnson looks like he's 17 pounds. He is skin and bones. Garrett Temple impresses me. His shot needs to improve but he's very athletic. I only watched for a few minutes. I didnt have time to see if they'd let me play. I wouldnt have been afraid to though. Just didnt have time lol