PMAC atmosphere

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Jan 13, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Probably not missing too much, if memory serves me correctly. :thumb:

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

agree you're overly anti-LSU and bash the fanbase far too much. No one wants a suckfest yet my personal opinion is your arrogance and lack of true concern for LSU shines through. Til it gets to the Cardinals, then its ok to have a suckfest when 2 seconds before you claim you cannot show favoritism as a host.

You don't get it since many callers have pointed this out yet you cannot help yourself the times I have heard you. You try for a brief period then end up saying something negative towards LSU or its fanbase more often than not.

Id prefer a lovefest over a hater anyday. I live in Baton Rouge, not Starkville, hence I like LSU.

4. sparkafatty

sparkafatty Founding Member

it is obvious you won't accept constructive critcism from your audience, the people that patronize your advertisers, the advertisers that pay the bills. why not just accept the feedback instead of making BS excuses? i guess your arrogance won't let you.

heres another tid bit for you... the other day you kept referring to coach brady as john. yes that is his name but out of respect for him you really should address him as coach, esp. when you are on the air. if he wants you to call him john when you see eachother thats one thing but it is disrespectful to call him john on the air. it should be coach brady. respect for your elders is what i am saying. even though you are a "member" of the media you are still a youngster, a fresh 18 and you should address your elders with the respect they are due. so please refer to coach brady as coach brady.

5. sparkafatty

and you thought it was just me eh scrapster.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

First of all I never have a love fest for the Cardinals. I never say we or us or anything like that referring to the cardinals. On the air I'm impartial. When I'm off the air I support the Cardinals but I definatley dont have a suckfest for the c
    Cardinals on the air. I'm also not overly LSU. Does no one hear me compliment Brady? Does no one hear me praise the Womens basketball team. I do all of these things. I say what I think. If that bothers you guys then I apologize. I'll tone it down a bit to appease you. But I just say what I think. I give credit to LSU when credit is due. Plus, if you listen I always say I support the Tigers and wish them well but I never say we or us anything like that in regards to sports teams on the air. If it bothers people that I dont love LSU then it's fine. I give them plenty of kudos. I do say I like the cardinals, but everyone says who they like. Blake says he likes the Cubs. But on the air I'm against us and we type stuff. Spark, you've had it in for me since day one. You've been sending hate mail and then got really Po'ed when I mentioned that I thought your fantasy football was stupid. It got you all upset. Then you got mad that Ididnt give you more time.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you can believe what you wish. its simply what i notice as have many others.

8. sparkafatty

sorry bubba but you have me confused with someone else. i have never emailed you or anyone from the show. i don't play fantasy football either. so you are thinking of someone else. i haven't had it in for you and don't at this time. i am merely giving you feedback as a listener. the fact that you say you will turn it down to appease us, folks is more proof you just don't get it. so you will tone it down to passify folks. come on guy. your arrogance just reeks and you just can't grasp it's scent. you are intelligent and talented but you still have alot to learn about baton rouge, its people, about lsu and most importantly about life.

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

10. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Cardinals fan too. Its ok, go ahead and show your love on the air for them.

[​IMG]