Poetic Justice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rickyd, Nov 22, 2004.

1. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I was visiting the awbarn boards and they are quite upset that tubby doesn't have the killer instinct to impress the voters. :dis: :cry: :bncry: :cry:
    I for one, find this amusing, seeing as how last year, they were so sure, Usuck was the true peoples champion, and that they will probably be left out this year, by those same voters that screwed us. :rofl: :rofl:
    I would be willing to bet that next year, they support the reasons the BCS was started in the first place. (to remove the human bias) :thumb:

I have to say, I tried rooting for awburn for a MNC, but watching them play Bama, I just couldn't do it. (screw-em) :D

2. BigMamou

BigMamou Founding Member

Good choice Rick.
    I cant pull for those pricks after all the USC is the great BS they spun lastyear.

3. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Tubby didn't have the killer instinct to impress the votes? Auburn just didn't have the talent to blow out Bama.

4. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

All I have to say is "F" Auburn. It is funny listening to all their fans on local radios crying that they will be left out of the NC if USC wins its last two and OU wins the Big 12. What would be even better is Tenn. beating them in the SECCG knowing that OU or USC has lost and all Auburn has to do is win to play in the Orange Bowl. It would be sweet revenge for Tenn. since LSU screwed them out of the Rose in 2001 and chance at a MNC.

LSUDAN

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's the first time I've ever see a coach hold the score down in the first half.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Tubberville is doesn't have enough class not to run up the score, especially when there's so much on the line. Remember the game n the last year of the Dinardont era.

7. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny Sabanfan......
    :thumb:

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Tubberville did manage the game improperly at the end. Auburn made no attempt to try and score a TD with under 4 minutes to go that would have given them an impressive 28-6 win. Instead they punted it back to Bama and then allowed them to score a meaningless touchdown instead.

I think it has all to do with how the voting came out this week. Voters were not impressed enough with a 21-13 score, not indicative of how badly Auburn dominated Bama from the 2nd quarter on. But unless every single voter sat down and watched that game, they would never know that.

Bottom line, Tubby blew it.