Police officer explains why he killed bride-to-be Justine Damond

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jul 21, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I stand corrected.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Then Police Chief Harteau is being quite the bitch.

"Addressing media in Minnaepolis, Ms Harteau said Ms Damond’s death “should not have happened”.

“Justine did not have to die,” she said."

How does she say this if she hasn't heard the details from Noor (his partner did talk though) and what about assuming his innocence until more facts come out. Her commentary is spurious and dangerous.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

She's trying to get ahead of the public outcry of police being hired murderers. A smart administrator would say nothing but "this matter is being investigated and we'll know more once the investigation is complete". Or something along those lines. Then you can do or say whatever afterward. But, it's a sensitive world we live in, especially since the media, bloggers, and Instagram meme pages say that we should fear the police. I always say wait until the facts come out, regardless of what has happened. But that's just my approach to things.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Don't feel corrected; instead, enlightened.

Case in point and I was going to reference this in my response but TMI. This is what I thought of when you mentioned having to give an account to the company.

5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Exacty as it should be. How in the hell can it be otherwise- though people, maybe moreso now than ever, do it ALL THE TIME.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Whatever that means. Like in the OJ case. The facts or just the facts that support your belief.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

People feel entitled to know what happened. We are used to being spoon fed information and we need it all now and we feel we're owed it. The only people really owed an explanation are the victims family/friends and the agency where it happened.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I have never felt that need to call 911 and dont know if I would.

If I am going to use my gun on someone, I sure as shit aint calling the cops until that fucker is bleeding out., I will then go lock my gun back up, call the cops and turn on all the lights and sit and wait quietly.

I've thought about it before. Could be a bad scenario if I call the cops too early and I have to shoot someone in between. How would they know?

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

That's actually a dumb scenario. What are you trying to hide? Why did you hide the gun? Just a couple of questions that a defense attorney and grand jury would want answers to, if it got that far. Plan ahead. Everyone wants to be a cowboy instead of a critical thinker. Have a plan.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Aint trying to get shot for holding a gun in my home. Very real possibility these days. Besides, bullet forensics tell the tale. I dont need say a word.

Pjoe likes this.