POLL - Which is more likely to be true?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Sep 8, 2021.

?

Which is more likely to be true?

1. Ashley Babbit was a serious threat to lives at the Capitol.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Trump peed on Russian prostitutes.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Covid-19 originated from a wet market in Wuhan.

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. Biden blew Corn Pop.

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  5. "Hunter's Laptop" is Russian disinformation.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Some more absurd than others - which is most likely to be true?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I see the resident doofus got taken in by the adam schiff hoax pee pee tapes. What a maroon

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

Can you translate that into English?

4. shane0911

Winston voted for Trump pissing on hookers

Because he is stupid

5. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

I don't agree with @Winston1 on a lot of things, but to say that he is stupid is out of bounds and reflects poorly on you.

6. shane0911

you know what I want to say right?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Buzz69

Buzz69 Freshman

I assume your post was directed towards me since you are unable to use the quote feature. If I'm correct, I don't have a clue what you wanted to say.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No Shane I’m pretty sure he pissed on you.....and you got off on it.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Okay, here goes:

The bookend are the most absurd:

- Ashley Babbit posed about the same threat as the liberal loonies beating the door at the Supreme Court during the Kavanaugh hearing. Armed security was behind her. This is too ridiculous. Incompetent security, or possibly an execution for a political narrative.
    - There' a mountain of evidence that the laptop is real. Phuck off. The sky is blue.

the next 3 or close:

- Covid-19 originated in a wet market. With the resources of China, and frankly America, Fauci, etc....if any real evidence could help prove that it would have come out, and it would be conclusive. There is no intermediate host - this is required for the wet market theory. If it exist it would have been discovered. Without that it came from a lab. Case closed. This one is close to being grouped with the previous 2.

- Trump peed on Russian prostitutes? Yeah, it was stated by someone or people that there's pee tapes. but somehow these pee tapes are never made public. We just have to believe them. Right. This goes along with all the other stuff the swamp fabricated about Trump that's alleged, or sources say, but never proven. The swamp was scared of Trump and they slung shit at him for 4+ years. When you consider that the world was scoured for any shred of crap that could be used against Trump, if there was any evidence whatsoever it would have been made public. More likely than the previous 3 but still absurd.

- Biden blew Corn Pop. Biden tells the tale many times of a guy named Corn Pop, that harassed him when he was a lifeguard at a pool. He claims that Corn Pop was a "bad dude", a tough guy. Supposedly Corn Pop was waiting for him outside when his shift ended to kick his ass. Somehow they made nice and became friends then. What really happened when he met Corn Pop after work? Did Corn Pop become a nice guy and make friends? Was Joe that threatening to Corn Pop? Who had challenged Joe. Possible. But also possible Corn Pop smacked Joe and made him suck his cock. And that's the only reason Corn Pop didn't harass Joe anymore. Farfetched? Sure. But, i submit to you, less absurd than the others. Biden blew Corn Pop is the correct answer.

-

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

I got it right

Frogleg likes this.