Democrats Poor Hillary..flat broke

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jun 10, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Only to the perceiver. It is dangerous to make broad assumptions with the blinders on.

Few people are, but she isn't as despised as the vast right wing conspiracy is trying to make her out to be. They are really afraid of her and it shows. It's reminding people of Whitewater and the failed impeachment from the Party of No. It's adding to her appeal to the vast number of moderate swing voters.

"Hello" works on a lot of 22 year old interns . . . ;)

There was no covering it up. She correctly pointed out that it wasn't about a blow job at all. It was about the opposition trying anything to remove a popular and effective President that they could not beat at
    the polls. After 12 years of Reagan/Bush the Republican leadership thought that Clinton had no right to be President. It was an example of what a Republican Congress thinks it can get away with.

All she did was shine a light on it. But the public already knew. Whitewater was a snowballing disaster.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I tune in to get laughs.

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

FIFY

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I admit that sounded pretty funny at the time, but then we see the same thing happening to Obama. Only difference is that now we have people publicly acknowledging a party-wide effort to undermine the President. They're not even trying to compromise. Every position is just automatically the opposite of Obama be it the Administration's efforts to enact a Conservative Healthcare Plan or bringing a POW home.

She seems pretty credible now.

Republicans should be very afraid of her running for office. She shredded Republicans in the Bengazi hearing without breaking a sweat. She's been through this before at the first lady and she's proven to be very shrewd politically. Add in the experiences of her husband, who out-maneuvered the GOP time and time again as a President and she's going to be formidable in the Executive Branch. She has shown to have less patience and willingness to compromise than Obama.

I don't see a Republican answer to Hillary Clinton.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Proof.ashx.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wow and I'm the one that's high. YIPES

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does that mean he will spend his time at a gentleman's club?

MLUTiger likes this.
  8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I don't think you even need to ask...

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This is coming from the new Republicans, The Tea Party, that Cantor helped create and the same one that ate him up. Republicans are going to crush their own for a few election cycles to see who comes out as the dominating voice. Maybe even Biden could win this coming election.

What I see happening is more of the "new" same. Not the pork belly spending and public opposition, while being Cloakroom drinking buddies, but a complete unwillingness to work with any compromise that does not hold the strict definition of what it is to be a Tea Party conservative.

Republicans will get enough House and Senate seats because of the conservative bases at the state level. Dems will have the Presidency for one more term and I will continue to be sort of Libertarian.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014