Democrats Poor Hillary..flat broke

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jun 10, 2014.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

LOL. That reminds me of 2004. My neighbors had a sign in the yard that said "Re-defeat Bush". I enjoyed those days. We could hang out in the front yard, drink beer, argue politics, watch the kids play, and still be friends the next day.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, she voted for Iraq so maybe she is just as much a liar as Bush or just as dumb? Which do you think?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No doubt she is a liar, hell all politicians are, but I don't think she can be held accountable for Iraq when we went based on lies orchestrated by the Bush administration.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So then she is just a dumbass?

Btw, Iraq passes with 77%. It's a lot more than just Bush lies......

5. LaSalleAve

They voted that way because of the lies. Because of supposed WMD's. Come on man. And did you just ask me if Washington politicians are dumbasses? The only ones I think are dumbasses are the ones that try to base policy on religious beliefs. All the other ones are far from dumb, they may be liars, and crooks, and terrible people but I don't think they are dumb.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So how is it board posters new no WMDs but she didn't?

Look, I think she's better than Obama, but quite frankly, they are all crooks. Obama, Bush, Clinton; none of them give a shit. They all are terrible. This country is going to shit over dumbass social issues and we are forgetting about our country. Infrastructure fucking sucks, education system is fucked. Healthcare fucking sucks. People actually get jobs in the government to lobby for themselves to make MORE money.

This freedom shit is for the birds. We basically elect politicians so they can get rich. Most Americans are too stupid to realize it.

Rolan and LSUDad like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Freedom is something that can be purchased in America. The amount of freedom one has in this country is directly related to the amount of money one has.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You know I share a lot of your thoughts regarding an overall dissolution with our government but I will never give in to the idea that freedom is shit or for the birds. It's what has made and still makes America great. It's the number one reason why our fighting forces have always been the best in the world....they fought for the ideal of freedom.

You can never give up. Not even cynicism should creep into your thoughts on the greatness that can be America.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This is complete bull****. Very few countries in this world don't have freedom. What makes America great is the residual greatness from an awesome middle class that formed the economic engine of the greatest and most powerful economy the world has ever seen. The very same middle class that started dying about 30 years ago when politicians started leveling out the progressive income tax.

Our fighting forces have been the best in the world because they have been the best trained, best equipped fighting forces this side of the Roman Empire.

10. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Yeah hardly any, whole planet is free.....except for roughly a third of it! Dip****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World