Positivity with Les Miles.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 11, 2009.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

A calmer, kinder moment that no doubt leads men into battle, that makes recruits commit, children sing, flowers grow.

Leave some room for error.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Very proud moment for the program, no doubt, but that pic would be much better served if it only had one less person in it. BTW that is about the gayest look I think I have ever seen on his face. He looks like he is in pain.

On a serious note, congrats on the Heisman you guys should be proud.

3. TUSKtimes

I know what you mean, I have a picture of Saban holding the Heisman by himself.

It's called "My World, Welcome to It".

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

speaking of he who must not be named, i was listening to the herd this morning and the program director fish and colin were talking about the 10 best movies of the decade, colin went through his and said Snakes on a Plane was really good, (agreed) and fish asked if that movie was about "he who must not be named". Thought that was pretty funny.

5. TUSKtimes

Trying to get myself around that handle.

Sounds native american to me.

6. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Tusk, go ahead and say Saban. His name pops up on this forum many times every day.:hihi:

7. TUSKtimes

Is kind of confusing, I keep thinking Saban, jump right in. Than I realize everyone else feels the same way.

What I do like, whatever my position on a point, I know half are with me. Hard to feel alone.

I'm very insecure.

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Frankly, I don't care where he ranks amongst other coaches. If he keeps winning, bringing in top recruiting classes, gets an SECC every now and then, another MNC, then where he ranks won't matter. He'll be the best LSU has ever had.:geaux: :tigereye: :LSU231: :milesmic:

9. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

He whiffed badly on the co-DCs, but hit a homerun with the defense. His recruiting is good. He just needs to hire a QB coach, potentially a new OC, and be the CEO type. He's a great motivator too from what I've seen.. not sure why his teams come out flat pretty often.