Possible NC scenario?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Nov 13, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I'm not going to disagree with you, but given it is the system we have and others have made it under the exact same scenario that we could possibly make it, then why shouldn't we.

2. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

If Oregon or Auburn go down TCU or Boise will be in the title game.

3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I disagreed when Ou played us in '03. I also disagreed when everyone said UM should play OSU in '06 because they were the supposed two best teams in the country. Just because its LSU in the situation I cant change my stance. I think after OU playing us they will make it tough for a non conference champ to play for the BCS title.

In '07 LSU was more than deserving of playing despite its two losses. This year Id say no. If it were a playoff, then yes they would deserve to be in.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Yeah, that would be incredible! Through #3, I was hoping that was what was unveiling Sat. night until Oregon and TCU hung on to win. I would love to see a rematch b/t LSU and AU, but was not thinking beyond that with the whole Cam thing. Of course, somebody would play an NC game even if Cam were declared ineligible in that interim period ( I realize that is very unlikely).

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

All these scenarios are truly worthless...ALL of them.

The only real scenario is: LSU vs Ole Miss 2:30pm Saturday !!!

6. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Not losing to an unranked oregon state they wouldn't. Or evean an arizona....you cant tell me that a one loss lsu team who's only loss is to auburn would be behing oregon.

7. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

The only problem with this is #5......with the ncaa rules they do not FOFEIT all those wins ..they VACATE them....which means if you loss to auburn it still counts as a loss to you....just not a win for auburn........HOWEVER....this could influence the voters, but not the computers.

8. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Very true. Plus since it's so late in the season, no way would that happen.