Possible OC For Next Year???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I think we will have a new OC next year. Won't matter who it is, the only thing that will change is formations. As long as Les is the HC we will still run the same vanilla play sets.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

It's amazing how many quality QBs Texas has produced in the last ten years. If I had a day to kill I would put together a list and I know it would be impressive and surprising.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I bet crowton gets a hard on every time he sees cam play. He is trying to do the same thing that au is doing with cam or what fl did with tebow. The problem is that the qb has to be able to throw the ball for it too work. Jj is so tense and overwhelmed that he can not pass accurately enough to hit recievers in stride thus defenses are not kept honest. We can not play an au style offense because jj has regressed in his passing efficiency. Lsu's offense would roll with an NFL style attack with lee as qb. That's what I would love to see. I'm sure there are many that would agree with me and would love to see a new oc that would take this team in that direction. We will never have an offense that crowton is trying to run with Jefferson that is effective and crowton refusing to accept this and make adjustments that utilize our talents and strenghts should cost him his job

4. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Crowton's finished. There's no way to justify this many wasted opportunities.

5. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

If LSU gets a new OC next year (they won't) wouldn't you think Miles would get someone that thinks more along his lines on playcalling? On the quarterback recruiting - if we are gonna become a running team why not get a running quarterback? Someone hopefully better than JJ even though I thought he had a decent game today.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

That would make too much sense.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Only way we lose Crowton is if someone in the ADMIN requires Miles to do it. Miles has integrity to a fault. he needs to throw Crowton under the bus or jump out in front of it himself. Either or both would be fine.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

shaw from stanford, what this team needs is a power running offensive coordinator that sets up the pass by runnning the ball. crowton is too cute, and too finese. he is trying to out think the room, and is out thinking himself.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i like mich st's

10. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I am KingEmeritus and I approve this message. How is he with grooming QBs. Is that Harbaugh's deal? Seems like he could have at least learned from Harbaugh if he in fact coaches the QBs.

I like the Michigan St. guy too.