Possible OC For Next Year???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Oct 22, 2010.

1. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

also a good choice

2. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

+Right! This situation is beyond Miles leadership style and his capacity. He must be forced to send him off. If this does not happen by the end of the season, then the LSU Athletic Dept., Board of Directors, etc... deserves the blame. They will have to provide the leadership here and force a move in Dec. IMO

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Not sure what would or will really happen, but several media heads are continuously talking about a Gruden to LSU move if we lose to Bama in TS this season and have an 8-4 or worse season record. If the Tigers play like they did today and the season as a whole minus the Florida game, we have the potential to drop 3 more before the end and possibly a 5th in a bowl game. Our offense is basically one demensionable and defenses are now figuring this out. Not sure about Miles' job but maybe because he has no college experience he may be replacing Crowton at seasons end.

4. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

They talk about Gruden because they know fans are talking about it. As much as I would love to see him here, it ain't happenin'!

1 person likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let's see Gruden NFL HC for 2 teams won a Super Bowl, makes millions on TV and will be the OC at LSU? Seems reasonable to me. Are you smoking something.
    I can see a rational for keeping Crowton (and Studs) through this year to keep some continuity on the offinsive philosophy. Unfortunalty the offense has been offensive and there has been no development (some in the OL).
    Les has been willing to make changes both on D and on O. Don't know if he was stopped from letting Crowton go last year or the above reason holds, but there is no reason not to pull the trigger after this year. Hiring a new OC & linecoach needs thought and an approach similar to the change in the D coaching when we brought in the Chief. A "name" isn't enough.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They might as well throw in Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi while they are dreaming. I hear Jack Lambert and Mean Joe Green are talking about accepting a scholarship to play next year too.:dis::dis::dis:

7. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Hell, Condon was bringing up rumors on the air that Gruden was on the LSU campus the Sunday after the Tennessee game.

8. Augustus1950

Augustus1950 Freshman

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Richard CondoM another reliable source, Right. I heard Terry Saban was looking for a house in BR Wednesday.

10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Condon made it clear it was a rumor, but he was really fishing with that one. Usually I find him so damn moronic and rambling I can't stand to listen to him after the first 5 minutes of his show, much less the whole 3 hours.