Possible That Officiating is Crooked?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WinnfieldTiger, Sep 19, 2006.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

The more I think about this game and what I saw, the madder I get.

Mike B's post on another thread made me realize ... we got "jobbed" every time we started to get the Big Mo rollin' our way. He said on 10 drives, 3 or 4 were killed by these bogus flags and he's right.

That's all it would take to "likely" influence the outcome.

Think about what it would take to do this in a game like LSU/AU.

Hey, Auburn had the $$$ to buy Muschamp & the LSU Playbook, you are fools to believe they couldn't buy a couple of refs.

LSU SCRATCHING THE ENTIRE 2004 & 2006 officiating crews off the list for future games won't solve the problem. The SEC office is in Alabama, loaded with AU-loving arsewholes who'd have access to:

1. Officiating Lists
    2. Official Personal Information (Access)

My Friends & enemies here alike, we live in the land of the dollar. LSU was jobbed, and it ain't a coincidence ... It Stinks to High Heaven ... Anyone Ever really wonder "HOW" the SEC could come back with such a ludicrous review decision.

Watch the officiating in all of AU's big remaining games

SO WHEN IT DIES DOWN .... THE BLEATING FROM THE "LETS MOVE ON" SHEEP COMBINED WITH SLICK SEC OFFICE POLITICS ... WHAT EXISTS

An "obviously corrupt" SEC office remains in a state known for its corruption and dirt in the College FB business. Any sheep in here dare to think it won't happen again. The SEC office needs a good flush out & relocation to a neutral site, not to mention ALL NEW OFFICIATING CREWS.

After all baby, who can spot dirt better than Ole Ramah ... I got my dos-gris from LSU, a BS in CC&DD ... just like the Flimflam Man.