Post from next door regarding our coaching debacle

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 9, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Perspective. That “all time losing-est” coach just won 9 games. Basically, the same amount LSU’s “all time winning-est” was averaging his last 5 years.

As long as recruiting doesn’t fall off, we will be “ok”. Not going to the playoffs though. However I still think our line play alone can win us 10 games next year.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Well I did buy a powerball ticket recently. So it's not like I don't like really long longshots.

shane0911, Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It would be a damn good story too. Be nice to see Louisiana people winning at a fucking Louisiana school.

Richdog, lsu-i-like and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You didn’t win did you? I have a great idea for a business that includes you giving me a lot of money and me sitting on my butt. There’s more detail, but that’s the executive summary.

cul2969, Bengal B and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Many of us share that dream but our brains tell us it ain’t going to happen. He just hasn’t showed he can navigate the politics to get what he needs to win, if he ever does I’ll sing his praises!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

9 games is what we were trying to correct. Not losing in record fashion to miss st while killing our win streak losing to a troy. Then shitting the bed against notre dame and claiming success?

Add the latest coaching hire clusterfucks and it certainly feels we are trending down in a hurry. Maybe he's a recruiting savant but he's gonna need it and then some. But I got no faith in him. And I can't really pretend otherwise. I wish they'd cut him loose bc I just have had a really bad feeling about him from jump and I think it ends badly for both parties.

We'd have to get rid of fking and alleva for it to matter however. Or else we just stick Aranda with the title and take our chances. I'm fine with that. And I'm fine with anyone willing to give oeaux some leeway. But it won't be me.

All this turmoil behind the scenes begins and ends with him. That's the one thing lsu had with Les that you can't measure. Stability. This feels opposite. You don't marry the psycho bitch. And you don't bring her within your inner circle. That's what we've done here. Just my opinion of course.

KyleK, cul2969, Pjoe and 1 other person like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

People in the know, present company included, seem to share your opinion, which is troubling.

Pjoe likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Yeah but at least th psycho bitch does all kinds of kinky weird shit. O is more like the good looking girl that gets upset because you choked her too long

stevescookin and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

Trying to analyze this; it’s very hard.

Richdog likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

I assume HCIW is derived from a guaranteed contract?