Post game presser

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 10, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The fake punt was a huge momentum swing imo. HOW DID MILES not know something was up when Saban burned a TO instead of taking a 5 yard nothing penalty?

It's very easy to see how outcoached he was. You can do this by looking at what adjustments were made at halftime. They shut our offense down. They're on a different level than us.

I turned the tv off when they went up two scores. I was hoping I might awake and have to live with having missed a great comeback but I didn't really think it would happen.

I don't know what exactly is the problem; nor do I have any idea what's the answer. I do miss not having a Glen Dorsey type of disrupter on defense. Not necessarily at DT. CJ Mosley was all over the field last night. We don't have any such players. Shep's cuz can't leave soon enough- and a few others I don't want to name cause I'm sure it's not that they don't try.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He said in that presser they played the fake.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I didn't listen to the whole thing. I heard "want" all I "wanted" in the first minute.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I didn't listen at all, his act was old a long time ago

TCUTiger and Richdog like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I didn't even click the link. We lost ... they beat the crap out of LSU. Move on ...nothing left to say.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

shit that was the game, the defense played well enough in the first half to win it. If we go up 14-0 or 14-3, I think we win that game. also the poor play calling is to blame as well.
    Oh yea our small slow (supposed to be fast) linebackers, who cant cover tight ends.

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I like the way Alabama defended the play, they refused to let the guy get into the route. Chavis just pisses me off.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's what I want to know. Everyone except our players and coaches knew it was going to be a fake.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

To be honest, coaches almost never call a fake after a timeout. Because it kills the element of surprise. And yet we still weren't ready. Just so many little things that add up to a whole lot. That game just magnified them all given its importance.