Post MM for TE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Aug 1, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I just wanted to thank Brett & everyone else on the site for allowing a forum where unfettered viewpoints are allowed to be expressed, free from the heavy handed editing tactics at the hands of those who feel a certain viewpoint is the only one which should be shared. Other sites may have longevity, but nowhere is freedom of expression amongst Tiger fans defined better than www.TigerForums.com

Brett and the others behind the site should be commended and applauded for their work and their vision for this unique LSU destination of the World Wide Web.

This site itself is wonderful, and quite a breath of fresh air for me when I came here a little more or less than a year ago now, I guess. I couldn't ask for a better place to communicate with LSU fans, right, wrong, or indifferent, and being able to interact and bounce ideas off of so many of you fellow Tiger fanatics is one of the best parts of being an LSU Tiger fan for me.

I'd also like to thank the users of the site, without which there'd be no forum, period. You're the lifeblood, not only of the Forum, but of LSU Athletics itself.

You are the reason that LSU Sports teams put on the uniform and take to the fields and courts around this great nation of ours in the hopes of fulfilling a shared desire and destiny for us as fans, themselves, and ultimately above all else, LSU...The vision of victory, the vision we all share.

In closing, on my 2,000th post on the site, I'd just like to thank everyone here, from SabanFan to Ramah to Brett to Crawfish...and everyone in between...Thanks for making this site what it is today...Great.

Thanks, and Geaux Tigers!!

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ramah wishes you well, I am sure.

3. TigerEducated

Whether I like, dislike, or am ambivalent towards him, he makes time on the site eventful...I thank him for that. I also take pride in the fact that we're both Tiger Fans. I appreciate the sarcasm when I'm attempting to genuinely compliment the site.

Real classy, buddy.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

(que up Elvis accent) Thank you, Thank you very much.

Welcome the the exalted ranks of the Mega Posters! With your 2000th post you have earned the rank and title of the Earl of Inside Information. Your first assignment in the name of King Brett is to convince your pal Crawfish to recant his recent conversion to liberalism.

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Thanks Brett....

This is much better than the Nazi board TE and myself were booted from. The "fair and balanced" message board.

6. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Kumbayah....

7. TigerEducated

I refused to drink the Kool-Aid, but the water provided to me in this Oasis in my time of need was most decidedly appreciated, and won't be forgotten...LOL

Whatever that meant...

As for Crawfish, it runs in his family...It's in his blood, so he can't control it...

But, he's an LSU fan, and I give him credit for that...We also have history from "other places on the Net" and the KOR, so he slides...

8. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Should we all hug now or what? :grin: No, but in all seriousness, I would also like to thank Brett and all the other posters. This really is a special place and I think I might have to go to support groups because I am officially addicted to this site. :geaux:

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lets just hope that he dosen't become so liberal that he joins PETA and refuses to perform genocidal acts like boiling thousands of crawfish alive.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Don't think so.

I will boil republicans........JUST KIDDING