Post your Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Aug 11, 2015.

?

What will LSU's regular season record be

1. 12-0

8.2%
  2. 11-1

6.8%
  3. 10-2

30.1%
  4. 9-3

32.9%
  5. 8-4

19.2%
  6. 7-5

2.7%
  7. worse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What's baffling to me is if you ask anyone before the season, what was the major concern for LSU and what were they certain about. We were certain LSU would have a stellar run game. We were certain that LSU had a stellar secondary. We weren't certain the passing game would be any good and we werent certain the D line would be any good. Well, the passing game though statistically challenged is good enough. The D line has been a surprise, and has played excellent again t the run. The secondary has had issues all season and the special teams has been abysmal. Just very strange.

2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Defense still suspect. Pevetos special teams look more special Ed. But by damn, slap my ass and call me Dana; we have a quarterback who is actually a playmaker.

3. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

For most years, we've relied heavily on Defense, Special Teams and a stout running game. That's been Miles formula, with the exception of the years where we had a solid QB....

This year our offense is better than our D, and ST are awful.

I picked 3 losses as well.

4. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Figured this was a good time to bump this. Most had 10-2 or 9-3. Looks like we're right on track. Step back from the ledge. Put down the razor!

Yes, we suck. But not anymore than expected. No, I am not happy. They need to figure out a way to win the next 2. It is abundantly clear that Harris is not there yet. Not many of us thought we WOULD compete for a championship this year. It just sucks having the rug pulled out by having the schedule so backloaded.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That's fair. The easy first half schedule gave us a false sense of this team.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The way we lost these last two games is disturbing. Neither was competitive.

7. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I absolutely thought we would lose to Arky win or lose vs Bama. Not the way I expected it however...figured it would be a close game. Since they left the SWC, we are their biggest rival. http://arkansasnews.com/sports/arkansas-lsu-best-rivalry-reason
    It sucks that the game got moved from Thanksgiving week to right after Bama.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I was one of only two people to predict 7-5. We may very well end up 7-5 after a bowl loss.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think me and bengal b predicted we'd lose to the teams starting with an A. auburn alabama arkansas/r-kansas

LaSalleAve likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yep, I think you are right.

And I think when people say stuff like, hey look we predicted 2, 3, 4 losses so no one should be upset when it happens. The thing is though we predicted those losses because we don't trust the CEO, not because we feel that's where we should be.

This is all an indictment on our coaching staff.

fanatic likes this.