Post your SUGAR BOWL Events, Parties & Gatherings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by xlnsports, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Kenny Kerth

Kenny Kerth Founding Member

New Years Eve, Eve (Dec. 30) Rock Bowl The Bucktown All-Stars
    They will also be on the Budweiser Stage between the Dome and the New Orleans Center from 4-7 on Sugar Bowl Sunday

2. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

Bourbon St. Suite!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and a few of buddies landed a suite on Bourbon St. It has a private 20' balcony overlooking Bourbon, near The Cats Meow. We had to get it for 3 nights, so we'll be partying there Thurs., Fri., and Sat. With our reservation we also got a few passes to a catered VIP party at Pat O's(free drinks and food).

And I'm not lying...I'm dreaming!

3. Kenny Kerth

Kenny Kerth Founding Member

New Years Eve, Eve (Dec. 30) Rock Bowl The Bucktown All-Stars
    They will also be on the Budweiser Stage between the Dome and the New Orleans Center from 4-7 on Sugar Bowl Sunday

4. Curveball

Curveball Founding Member

My uncle, who is on the Sugar Bowl comittee, is bringing me to aparty to meet the players and coaches. I'm also going to the game. (No, the tickets weren't free)

5. Guzzlingil

Guzzlingil Founding Member

Curveball....can we become best friends in 3 weeks....?

6. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Forget gil, I offer you a friendship of now until the game. Depending on what you can get me after the game, the friendship could extend.

;)

7. Curveball

Curveball Founding Member

Heh, I'm lucky to have an uncle on the comittee.

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Royal Sonesta Hotel overlooking Bourbon Street ... I'll be the Biggest Bastid "by far" up there decked in Purple & Gold ... tossing the long quality pearl colored beads to the ladies (for a sweeeeeeeeeet price)

before and after our big win.

We'll have cases of ice cold beer, hundreds of miniature shot bottles, about 250 pounds of boudin and cracklins and ...

if you yell to "Nathan" or me "Ramah" ... we'll be sure to lower you a cold one ... by rope ... as we were seriously reprimanded and threatened with arrest by the local Police & Hotel Mgmt. for hurling beers to folks last Sugar Bowl, this even with members of the Sugar Bowl Committee and Hotel owners in our party ;)

9. Guzzlingil

Guzzlingil Founding Member

JV, I am very disappointed in you...I start you on my PS2 LSU team and you treat me like this....??

10. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Here are two official Sugar Bowl functions:

Party on the Plaza

Come join Nokia and the Sugar Bowl at the first ever Party on the Plaza set for Saturday, January 3rd at the Riverwalk's Spanish Plaza located on the Mississippi River at the foot of Poydras Street.

The action kicks off at 4 p.m. and will include pep rallies for both National Championship teams, live music, cold drinks and the chance to sample Nokia's coolest new products!

There will also be fan interactive games, contests and even the chance to win tickets to the Big Game the next day.

Admission is free, so bring your school spirit and come ready to party!

Fan Jam

The Nokia Sugar Bowl Fan Jam is a first-rate tailgate party for fans of all stages and is located on the breezeway between the Superdome and the New Orleans Centre.

The party starts at 4 p.m. on game day (Jan. 4th) and runs until kickoff.

It will include interactive games, contests, sports memorabilia, hot food, cold drinks, give-a-ways and so much more!

Cheerleaders from both National Championship teams will be there to help you get your "game face on."

Come join us for the frenzy of Fan Jam. Admission is free.