Postgame Interview. Is he manic?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cmspeedy, Oct 2, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm thinking Bi-Polar.

2. bisonroo

bisonroo Freshman

Just watched the video, and drew two conclusions. LM is done making excuses for GC. Bet he's gone Monday. Also Les is frustrated the the "changes in personnel" - I take that to mean that JL will be the man. Although he insisted so much on using matchup advantages that I'll bet he still plans to use JJ in certain situations.

That might work.

:geauxtige

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How much?

4. bisonroo

bisonroo Freshman

Aaaah, forgive me for wishful thinkin'

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I don't know. I'm not so sure he makes the season. History says Les will do it quietly and will help him land a job, ala Malveto after 2008. But I don't think GC and Les are buddies anyway...and the heat is even higher now. At that time, Les and LSU were fresh off lifting the crystal. That's a distant memory now.

6. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Thanks for posting the video. I noticed that with all his ranting and raving he never said "I screwed up". That loss IMHO would have been 100% on him. I can forgive the physical mistakes of 18 year old kids, but not the gross negligence of a 50 year old man who is getting paid $3 million per year to run the football program. IMO, the cluster f_ck today coupled with the one last year against Ole Miss together constitute a fire-able offense.

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

maybe so, but this is only your third post. :rofl:

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I hate to be a post count Nazi, but if you look at his start date, he started just to bitch about LAST year's clock management debacle. Then doesn't post for nearly a year, until he has something else to bitch about. This is a fan forum...not a bitch forum. We all bitch from time to time when warranted, but it's bullchit to join a forum when things go bad...then lurk around until they go bad again...then start posting again.

ETA---Sorry...he did have that one post about a UT recruit possibly switching. That was his first and last post...until yesterday.

9. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

With all due respect to your multiple footballs next to your name, how many posts do I need before I'm allowed to have an opinion. I have been reading for quite some time as you noted, but have not been posting. I noticed Brett had a "sticky" encouraging "lurkers" to post, so I decided to go ahead.

Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities, oh senior posters.:dis:

Seriously, did you not at one point on your way to your 5,000th post, have to make a 3rd post. How would have liked someone to have responded. Think about it...

1 person likes this.
  10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I understand that...which is why I said I hate to be a post count nazi. But when you're only contribution to the forum is when things are bad and you wanna bitch, coupled with the fact that you joined during the exact situation a year ago, you ain't gonna get a lot of respect. If it offends you, sorry...but deal with it. Maybe you could've found some time over the last year to post something positive, or contribute during a time that isn't so negative. If you had, maybe you wouldn't be taken as a total negative poster. But in fact, your post history, with the exception of one question about a recruit, is totally negative. You reap what you sow.