Posts That Have Gotten Red

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, Sep 18, 2006.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

This is what I've been given red for recently. Some of it, I can understand, but as of most recently, makes no sense. What gives? Who you is?

[​IMG]

2. CajunPunk

Wow... just got another for this one...

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Why is rep anonymous? Now people can throw around bad rep all they want and not have to show their face for it. I think it should go back to showing who gave you rep.

4. CajunPunk

I agree. It just gives someone the freedom to randomly red if they choose. That way, you can figured out who the "flamers" are. :hihi:

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I don't like our current system of rep points. If someone wants to put the red on you, you should at least know who it is. I got one recently where I responded to a question posed in a thread, gave my logic and thats it. I'd like to see the old system come back or do away with reps completely.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I've gotten 2 reds recently, one for saying you need a year of attention before winning the Heisman. If you disagree, make a post about it & disagree.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I am fairly new to the board and didn't & I don't understand the system. I didn't even realize it until two weeks after I started posting. On my computer at home, I apparently accidently cleared the icons and the click to submit boxes and can't post because I don't know where, in the control panel, to do it. Any explanation on the system and help to restore icons would be appreciated..... Sorry to be a pain.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am gonna red everyone on this thread because i disapprove of your posts.

why do you need to know? so you can get them back? they just dont like what you are saying, no big deal. i dont see why it should bother you that not everyone likes what you say.

i dont see what is wrong with just giving the red dot to indicate disagreement/disapproval.

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The last time I checked this is a forum for discussion, not dots. I could care less if anyone approves or disapproves of what my opinion is and I would never attempt anything so childish as to "get back" at someone else for disagreeing with me ( not sure how you would do that on an internet forum though ). If someone disagrees with me be a man (or woman) and post a reply with some discussion. Don't hide behind some chickensh@t little button and weasel out of having your own opinion analyzed.

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I agree.