Pot News Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He stays out there. Can't you tell by some of his posts? :D

watson1880 likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've never tried oil or wax (except for years ago so stuff they called hash oil). I don't have a connection for it so I would have to make my own. The nugs I have right now are probably in that 20-30% range. 2 or 3 hits does me right. What would be the advantage of converting it into oil other than to get totally blasted without smoking as much?

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Marijuana smoke enema reportedly does wonders for all sorts of plumbing ailments.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll try it on that leaking faucet.

GiantDuckFan and furduknfish like this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Your getting your hookas confused.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

At least get a flower vape. There are some really good ones out there.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm just blowing smoke up ya'll ass.

But Cannabis does helps many people with IBS, Crohn's, and inflammatory diseases. A Cheeba Chew (caramel cannabis candy) recently quickly fixed a bout of IBS for me. The candies are incredible, along with everything else.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

Actually you get used to it and it’s easy to smoke it doesn’t smell, you can do it in public no one is the wiser.

KyleK likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What do you know about CBD oil @LaSalleAve I keep getting emails like the one below about it.

CBD oil is known to help in dealing with different medical conditions such as chronic pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, cancer, and epilepsy. But studies show, there are other potential uses of CBD oil...

Improves Appetite

Helps in optimizing levels of hormones in your body according to your actual needs, and appetite is part of the body processes that the endocannabinoid system regulates. This works particularly after surgery, illness or injury.

Skin Care

The powerful and effective properties of the CBD oil helps in improving the skin and minimize the signs and symptoms of acne and eczema.

Pain Reliever

CBD oil has proven analgesic properties that is effective in dealing all kinds of chronic pain.

Helps in Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease

Based on the number of studies linked to the use of CBD in the decrease of occurrence and severity of diseases like  Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s disease.

Decrease Inflammation

CBD helps in relieving inflammation caused by arthritis, migraines, multiple sclerosis, muscle pain and joint disorders. Those who used CBD oil reported a huge improvement in the inflammatory symptoms of those diseases.

Boost Immune System

CBD oil aids boost immune system by regulating overactive immune system that is responsible to more susceptibility to allergens.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

It’s good for a lot of stuff doesn’t get you high though. My wife takes it for Lupus