Pot News Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Feb 28, 2018.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Well ..... 1) she was found at 530 pm. So I’m figuring it wasn’t night. 2) as I read it, the teen age kids weren’t her source, they just robbed her while on her way or way back. 3) what the hell is she doing going alone? 4) if she has funds for weed, surely she could have did the Uber.

while I don’t think Walgreens would be appropriate ... I agree, . a weed outlet like a vap store or something in a well lit commercial district would have saved her life.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The police department in Baton Rouge provides areas where people who want to buy or sell things on Craigslist can meet in a safe area. If they would look the other way for weed transactions that would be perfect.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the sun sets at 4:32 PM tonight in NYC. its winter. 5:30 is night.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Today is the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

') as I read it, the teen age kids weren’t her source, they just robbed her while on her way or way back. 3) what the hell is she doing going alone? 4) if she has funds for weed, surely she could have did the Uber"

the teens had no drugs. the reason she wasnt avoiding them is she wanted to buy weed. thats why she was in the park. i know that neighborhood well. its not super dangerous if you avoid sketchy fellows.

"while I don’t think Walgreens would be appropriate ... I agree, . a weed outlet like a vap store or something in a well lit commercial district would have saved her life."

walgreens is fine. they sell alcohol. thats more dangerous, and its fine.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Anybody tried CBD oil? Is it any good? What is the difference between full spectrum, broad spectrum and regular.

I see prices online that vary by a large margin.

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I tried it for sleep. It didn’t work. Paid $45 for CBD + melatonin. They swore it was the cats meow. Went back to my zaleplon, as cbd/Mel didn’t touch my spinning mind.

I haven’t seen any reputable research that actually shows it has much potential. Still a little early to make any conclusions. But you know people, they have been falling for snake oil for centuries. The power of Placebo/sugar pill is huge. If a person believes, the brain takes over. Unlike full strength, cbd doesn’t have THC. THC has documented pharmacological properties, and is sold as drabinol Marinol in cancer patients for nausea and appetite stimulation. A little chemical tweaking by a pharma company and it may eventually be significant.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I have the same deal. Spinning thoughts over too much work leads to sleepless nights. I tried this (Himalaya Ashwagandha) all natural and found this stuff is the truth. So now I have a bottle of CBD I don't want because of the hangovers. The natural stuff has no hangovers and I sleep through.

Worth a try

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sometimes I take melatonin when I have trouble getting to sleep. Works OK.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

it is the snake oil of the 21st century. What you can get outside of pot legal states is bunk.

Frogleg likes this.