Potty Training Is Very Important !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I hate to bring this up but something went terribly wrong with Terrell Owens' potty training. The guy just doesn't get it. No TO when you are paid millions of dollars and claim to be the best at what you do you don't miss meetings or rehab sessions or be late for meetings:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2564476

Hope he doesn't screw up the Cowboys completely this year b/c of all of he LSU players there.

2. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Joe Theisman said the smartest thing in his broadcasting career yesterday when he said, "The NFL would be better off without Terrell Owens" or something along those lines. He's a great player, but his attitude and ego are disgusting.

3. mike5705

mike5705 Founding Member

Terrell Owens is an idiot and a horrible teammate, but honestly id rather him in the NFL than have Joe Theisman on Monday Night Football.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'm continually amazed at how much of a douchebag one person canact like.

It's McNabb's fault.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

No its San Fransicos fault. He started out there and realized that everyone in San Fransico loves *******s, I guess he assumes everyone else does too.:thumb:

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Terrell Owens forgets that he works for a team and not the other way around.

The problem is that because of his talent, there will always be another team that will give him a chance, and he knows that.

7. clair

clair Rockets

:) I love it...

A player is 5 minutes late for a meeting, and he gets completely and utterly trashed by the media.

this happens EVERY day for EVERY team, and no one knows about it, b/c 40% of the cameras in the world are on T.O.

We will see how bad he is once the season starts. :)

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

The thing is, he brings this upon himself. He is constanly shouting from either the field or his driveway "Look at Me"

This is getting as bad as the actors and actress that have this lavish life, can get anything in the world, but dont want to be bothered by the media or want to have a private life.

There is a line in the sand for each and everyone of us. On one side is private, quiet family life and on the other is fame and fortune. They are not allowed to stradle the line.

Now the media these days have gotten more into "Creating" news instead of just "Reporting" news.

BUT I dont feel sorry for him one bit. You reap what you sow.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Obviously a Cowboys fan.:dis: T.O. is a narcissistic a$$h0le who is a cancer on the heart of any team. I get aggravated at the incessant ESPN updates on his antics, but his actions are going to create serious problems for your beloved Cowboys. Watch for a rift between Parcells and Jerry Jones to develop. And that egotistical prick is going to sit back and enjoy watching the chaos he created. One day he'll get what coming to him and that is to have to work at a real job.

10. clair

clair Rockets

everything the man has said in his career as an Eagle was true.

He said: "Nah, he wasn't sick. For some reason, he just got tired." when referring to Donovan McNabb in the Superbowl.

Donovan was dry-heaving the entire second half, so yeah, he was tired.

He didn't say it in a sense meaning that he was faulting Donovan for being tired. The media did that on their own.

Then when Donovan McNabb is playing hurt, and is a walking corpse on the field last season, he agrees with Michael Irvin when Irvin says Brett Farve would be a better QB for the Eagles than McNabb is, and he specifically said it was because Donovan was hurt.

The media interpreted it as him saying they needed a new QB.

T.O. does and says a lot of stuff he shouldn't, but the words are flexible, and ESPN, Fox, CNNSI, and all these other garbagemen try to turn what he says into more than it is, because thye need to fill their 10 minute T.O. timeslot on NFL Live.

This actually helps Dallas imo. This team is a team with a lot of holes and a lot of questions that don't even get talked about, because people only want to talk about T.O.