Potty Training Is Very Important !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Well it wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have a prior behavior problem. Donte Stallworth was late for a meeting and it was in the media. Late is late, whether you're a perrenial Pro Bowler or on the practice squad. And remember, he was late for a meeting and didn't even show up to a rehab session or another meeting. Just because you're a superstar, doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want.

He should be out of the NFL.

2. clair

clair Rockets

If you will compare Stallworth's press for missing a meeting to T.O.'s, you're kidding yourself.

And if you are a superstar, it does pretty much mean you can do whatever the hell you want.

Tom Brady doesn't practice... but maybe once a week during the season. This is why he is always listed a questionable on the Patriots depth chart.

And as for SabanFan's comment; T.O. will never have to work a real job, man. I think it's accurate to say neither he, nor his kids will ever have to work a real job. I'd think throughout his hall-of-fame career, he has made some moolah

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's completely irrelevant.

TO apologists amuse me to no end. And boy do they have their work cut out for them.

4. clair

clair Rockets

I'd love to know how it is irrelevant?

Had he not said those things, we wouldn't be talking about this right now, would we? So how is this irrelevant.

Your method of arguing is ignoring stuff people say that shoot you down, and just deem it as irrelevant, because you think you can.

How do you have room to talk anyway, with a picture of Ricky Williams on your profile?

But anyway, you guys all have no idea, so I will let the Cowboys win/loss from last season, then their one for the upcoming season do the talking.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

This is about right:

[​IMG]

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

If TO ever gets in the HOF it will lose all of it's credibility. He is a worthless waste of talent.

Who give a flying crap how good he could be if he wasn't such a selfish ass.

I would have linemen playing receiver before I would have this guy on my team.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

true or not, you shouldnt be critical of your teammates to the media. when you have problems with your coworkers, you talk to them. you dont air it out in front of the world. common courtesy.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Between the lines he is a GREAT player, and that is what the HOF should be based on. He will be in the HOF as one of the Great Wideouts to play.

9. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

And that's okay with you? Then you really are naive in the ways of the real world. T.O. has made a mockery of the NFL and has shown to be a horrible role model to today's already contaminated youth.

I'd love to know your source for that one. Peyton Manning is a superstar and he probably practices more than anyone in the NFL.

T.O will not be in the Hall of Fame. He may have been a dominant receiver in year's past, but he is no Jerry Rice or Tim Brown.

10. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

If that was the case, Pete Rose would have been in the Baseball HOF 15 years ago. Everything TO has done has hurt his teams way more than anything Rose ever did.

He may be the best at the position, but hall of famers put their teams on their backs. We have not ever, and probably will not ever see that from TO.