Potty Training Is Very Important !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

What a second, Pete Rose broke the rules that are in place. All TO did was be a HORRIBLE Teammate.

No way is that a good example.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Last reciever to make the HOF was James Lofton

His Numbers: in 16 seasons
    G Rec Yrds Avg TDs
    Career Total 233 764 14,004 18.3 75

TOs Numbers: in 10 seasons
    G Rec Yrds Avg Tds
    TOTAL 142 716 10,535 14.7 91

On his numbers he is a shoe in for the HOF, NOW maybe because of his actions they will make him wait for his turn but he will be in there.

This sucks y'all are making me defend this assclown.:thumb:

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I do not disagree that he is a great receiver. Just that he is not HOF caliber. There are lots of guys with great numbers that will never be in the HOF. The guys that make the HOF are the ones that everyone agrees singlehandedly made their teams better.

You cannot say that TO makes his team better. He causes way to much distraction and draws to much attention to himself.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Well I dont know about that, Philly makes it to the Superbowl with him for one year after failing to do so 3 years in a row.

And San Fran once a GREAT Powerhouse goes to crap upon his depature.

I know he does destroy teams but he can also make them a crap load better. He knows this and this is the reason he acts the way he does.

It has given him, if you will a God Complex in the football world.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I get a little tired of people talking about that. The Eagles made it to the championship game those years without him.

Guess what, they also won the NFC championship game WITHOUT Owens. In fact, they made their playoff run WITHOUT Owens. He was injured and did not come back until the Super Bowl. They got over the hump and made it to the SuperBowl, without Owens.

Now what did happen is they lost the Super Bowl WITH Owens.

Actually, San Fran was more or less crap in his last couple of years there.

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

But what if his play DURING the season allowed them to be better abled to make it through the Playoffs to the Superbowl?

The hell with it I am tired of defending this guy. He is the BIGGEST Piece of **** and an ASSCLOWN. He will make the HOF but not on the first attempt. And if he does not destroy the Cowboys this season they will represent the NFC in the Superbowl.:thumb:

7. LSUGradin99

Just saying that they equalled their accomplishments with him on the team. Then without him on the team, they exceeded previous accomplishments.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Yes when you look at it it appears that way. But there is no way to tell if they would have made it to the SuperBowl had he not been there all regular season.

They were able to win the NFC championship without TO on the field for that game yes, but did his presence make it easier for them to do so.

9. LSUGradin99

Really? How so?

The Eagles had no problem making it to the NFC Championship game in the previous years.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

What I mean is by TO being there through the regular season could have made it easier for them to get to and win the NFC championship.

Either it allowed other players to not be pressured during the season and they were able to give a little more when the playoffs came around.

Perhaps teams where so set and had their defesives ready to defend against TO, and then having to change them to something else when he wasnt there.

Maybe he was already causing problems in the locker room and the team wanted to show the head office that they could win without him.

Had TO not been there they might have ended up in the wild card spot and had to play an extra game.

Just because he didnt play during the playoffs does not mean that his presence did not help them get to the Superbowl