Potty Training Is Very Important !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Just because he was on the team during the regular season does not mean it helped them do better in the playoffs.

It is quite simple really. At what level was the Eagles before he joined the team? Well, they were yearly participants in the NFC Championship game. I believe that is all you need to know.

Did he help the team when he played? OF COURSE! But to say that he got them to the Super Bowl when he actually was in no way contributing to the team at that point, when they made their playoffs run and won the NFC Championship game, is more than a bit far-fetched.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I am just saying that his presence made it EASIER for them to get there

3. LSUGradin99

But you can not say with certainty that he did make it easier for them to get there. Sure he had great stats, but the eagles did quite well before he got there. They signed him so they could get over the hump and win the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl. Ultimately, they won the NFC without him.

I see your logic though, albeit flawed. Of course my logic here is impeccable. Mostly, I just wanted to debate something with you though.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

And my wife wonders why I gotta get up from the computer and bang my head aganist the wall.:thumb:

5. LSUGradin99

:hihi:

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Thats right keep making fun, I got a Full Metal Jacket just for you.:thumb:

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

As martin pointed out, whether or not it's true means nothing. It may also be true that McNabb has erectile dysfunction. But I don't think that's appropriate to point out.

No one said that TO lied about anything. The issue isn't that he's a liar, it's that he's a selfish jerk who throws his teammates and coaches under the bus.
    You may want to wait a few posts before you go your typical route of making an argument personal. Just a suggestion.
    Room to talk? I like Rickey. I don't like TO. That's all the room I need. It's not the fact that TO disrupted his team, it's the fact that he's a major prick who could use a good beatdown.
    Oh, of course. We don't agree with you, so we have no idea. Ok. I don't think that anyone is contending that the Cowboys won't be better with TO. So you can drop the premature gloating right about now.

8. clair

clair Rockets

All of this is irrelevant... hahahahahah

there... I can do it too

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Giving up early, eh? I don't blame you.

10. clair

clair Rockets

nah, there is just no point, because some people can't face facts... and even if they can, they just say that they are lies, like they do stats. People wonder why Louisiana is such a laughing stock across America :nope:

Anything I say will be irrelevant to this discussion according to you, the 'self-appointed police of what is right' of the forum.

I don't mind that you don't agree with me. I just don't like that you are forever preaching down upon me: "so you can drop your premature gloating right about now."

etc... just stuff like that... it's all good, though. :)

P.S. my friend interned at a newspaper in Philly, and he said the team voted whether or not to keep T.O. last season, and the entire team wanted him, except 6 people. What a prick, huh?

The media doesn't ever spit this crap out, because they have come too far to eat crow now.