Potty Training Is Very Important !

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by HatcherTiger, Aug 28, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

How did TO help the Eagles last year ? ( Next question ... )

2. clair

clair Rockets

What was their record the 7 games he did play

what was their record after?

next question

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Face facts? The fact here is that my opinion of TO is extremely low, despite whatever abilities he may possess. I don't forgive things that he has said, whether or not they're true. And where did I ever accuse you of lying? Are you even talking to me? It doesn't seem so.
    Why? Because some members on TigerForums don't like TO, like about 80% of all Americans?
    You're being a bit of a dramaqueen about irrelevance. I told you that the truthfulness of TO's statement was irrelevant, which it is, to the point that he sucks for just saying it. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Um, yeah...he was the best WR on the team. Of course they're going to want to keep him. I still think he's a jackass. Where's the confusion.
    Yes, that's it. It's all one big media conspiracy to make him look bad. None of this is his own doing. Amusing.

4. clair

clair Rockets

1st off, good post. That really did allow me to realize your stance. I thought you were saying something other than what you were up until then.

I see what you're saying now.

But I really do think there is a media conspiracy against him, though. Not so much a conspiracy, as an obsession to always be digging and searching for something to break a story, and he is an easy target because he has done stupid stuff in the past.

There is a reason why he misses a meeting, and it is national news, yet, the Eagles vote as a team, and all they tell you is that the team voted, but they don't tell the results, which were overwhelming in T.O.'s favor.

5. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

You got it backwards. The media is not stalking him for dirt. He is bringing the dirt to them because he has such a big ego he cannot stand to not be the story of the day. He doesn't care that it is all bad press as long as he has his 15 minutes a night on Sportscenter he is happy.

6. Contained Chaos

Ok, good. At first I was thinking that LSU had lowered their admission standards drastically.:yelwink2::hihi:
    I think that you and Chosnone are both right. It's totally a two-way street. Bottom line is, TO loves attention, and will do nearly anything to get it. Just look at the exercise bike situation earlier in camp. Similarly, the media does have a fascination with him, and scrutinizes his every move. But only because of the antics he's pulled before. They are loving what's happening now because it is a situation which indicates the much-anticipated tension b/w he and Bill. So really, this is the perfect situation for him. He's not having to practice and he's getting talked about.

7. HatcherTiger

He impolded their season as a result of his behavior afther the 7 games that he played. That is what he did. TO only played in 7 games because he refused to be a man and live up to the contract he had signed after he begged the Eagles to get him out of Frisco. If TO was a man, he would have played in all 16 regular season games like he agreed to do. But he didn't and thats why so many fans ( like me ) don't respect him even if he has enormous talent. Secondly, football is a TEAM sport. You can't attribute the Eagles' success or failure in the seven games that he played to TO. No one questions his ability to play the game. TO has made himself a pariah and is now almost "cartoonish", a caricature of himself, if you will. TO may go on to have a great season this year, but he will still be a loser in my book. So the next question is, what exactly does TO Koolaid taste like ?

8. clair

clair Rockets

I remember them telling him to leave, not the other way around.

I also remember him showing up for camp, when the media said for months he'd hold out.

9. HatcherTiger

A) Why were the Eagles forced to ask TO to leave ? B) Most playes "hold out" BEFORE they sign a contract not after ! Men honor their contracts, losers don't.

"Hi ,my name is T O. Look at me when I'm talking to you dog ! Remember, its all about me, it ain't about you and those 9 other losers on offense. I know you were the man in high school and college, but you exist only on this team to get me the ball. If I perceive that you should have gotten me the ball on any particular play then you should have done so. I won't tolerate any sort of team concept on the field. I get paid far too much money for you to think that your role on this team is equal to or greater than mine. Got that ? You get the ball every play from the center, get me the ball. What's that fool ? Yeah, I been potty trained ! Hey, its TO, not MF ! "

NOTE: I will never grow up. HAVE A NICE DAY GUY !

10. Contained Chaos

TO is like that guy Leon on those old Bud Light commercials. He even has the same voice.