Power ranking of Coaches

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Flyntgr, Dec 13, 2009.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I would tend to agree with this. I just wonder where they all get this idea that the talent level at LSU is sooooo much greater than some of our SEC competition that we are supposed to spank them. I would say that from top to the middle of the pack the difference in overall talent is just a couple of difference maker players, not the entire 85 player roster. When you look at Bama and Florida, if you take away Tebow and Ingram both of those teams would probably have at least 1 loss this past season, if not more. For each of these teams those 2 players are good for being a 7 pt difference in their games, how many games did each UF and Bama win by only 7pts or less? To lazy to look it up, but I would record those games as possible losses without Tebow and Ingram.

Another point would be, amazingly we suck, but Bama and UF had their struggles against some of these same lessor SEC teams as well. What's their excuse, or do they get a pass because Saban and Urban are geniuses and Miles is an idiot?

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Suh is 100 times better than Ingram.