practice report #2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Aug 8, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

So, the fact that about everyone of the 12/13 DB's we had to play in the UT game had to have an IV should not be taken into consideration when forming opinions about that game, which was our only regular season loss. Seems to me that Bo may have been a little hamstrung in the defenses he could call considering evrything that was occurring around him and his players.

I guess the fact that is was our only regular season loss makes some of you people have nightmares about, instead of enjoying the success we did have last year.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

correct..

last night was horrible, just horrible:hihi:

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I blame the failure to hydrate the players on the training staff. Medical support, including hydration, is their job. Of course, they work for the head coach and I expect they got an earful after the game.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Of course the real culprits might be the drinks like Power Aid and Gatorade, seems like hardly any player had cramps back in the days when we only drank water and sucked on towels dipped in quinine. I tell ya, those electrolytes must be the cause.:wink:

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

amazin.........only "homers" boast about an 11 win season :nope:

HEY WEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's YOUR sign

[​IMG]