Prayer Request

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Oct 9, 2007.

1. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

A prayer has been said for your friend and his family. Bless them.

And thank you too Mods!
    :geauxtige

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You've earned the latitude Deceks, please keep us updated. Same goes for you too col reb.

3. IhateLouHoltz

IhateLouHoltz Founding Member

I can relate to you my wife just had brain surgery a few months ago.My prayers are with you everything will be okay.

1 person likes this.
  4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

And you Sir Deceks are a welcomed friend. God bless Jerrod.

5. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Just sent another prayer and page. I visited the website briefly and this caught my attention. Pretty easy to pray for this young man and his family.

Shortly before Christmas one year, when my kids were about four, six, and eight, anonymous presents began turning up on our doorstep during the night. We'd go out to fetch the newspaper, and there they'd be--Christmas mugs, a wicker sleigh filled with peppermints, cookie cutters in Christmas shapes, even a Christmas clock. A note explained that the gifts were in honor of the twelve days of Christmas.

You can imagine how thrilled our kids were. They left notes and pictures out for the "elves," as we took to calling them, baked cookies for them, and warned each other sternly every night to NOT go outside before everyone was awake.

At the end of the twelve days the elves revealed themselves and invited us over for dinner. It was a family we knew from church. We didn't know them well; they'd just chosen a family they thought would enjoy the game, which we very much did. And every night they'd driven across town, parked in the the dark around the corner, and sent the son of the family, then in his early teens, to creep up to our porch and deliver the next day's gift.

That family is desperately in need of prayers today. The son--his name is Jerrod--is having surgery for a large brain tumor. (That's his dad with him in the picture above.)

A family friend has set up a website for the family here.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm still around as well and visit the website for the young man and his family
    as well as Col Rebs friend and his family!