Pre-Seasoned Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jul 31, 2016.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Hey, that guy appointed me to USNA, and my picture in my little uni was in his office!

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Are we sleeping on Texas A&M? Those two QBs that just left town had the backbone of jellyfish. Allen almost checked out of town his freshmen campaign. Makes me wonder if the next scholarship he signed at Houston has a no compete clause in it. And that other A$$ clown at the controls just needed to leave, which he kindly obliged. A more mature QB, second year in a Chavis D is no joke and a changed offensive coordinator who has a history of being serious about the running game. Could the aggies finally be growing up SEC style?

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Jesus, I hope not. I rather enjoy beating the aggies on a regular basis and never more with chavis on their sidelines. But their improvement only makes the west better, so bring it on fuggers.

4. TUSKtimes

I think they tag tennessee. At that point, we all will be pulling out our slide rule again.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ain't.....gonna.....happen.

6. CajunlostinCali

Though a quality win, tenn needs to learn how not to beat themselves. They were supposed to be a bigger threat last year then they were. Dobbs is good, but Harris good compared to his execution. Tenn needs to rise to their potential to be taken seriously, something that sounds awfully familiar...

Same analysis given in the OP gives tenn a 11-1 season, meeting LSU in Atlanta.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

IMO, neither is happening.

8. TUSKtimes

Tenn vs Bama/Florida last 20 games, 0-20
    Tenn vs Georgia last 7 games, 1-6
    Tenn vs west division last 11 games, 0-11

11-1 sounds a lot easier to predict than do.

9. CajunlostinCali

Point of the thread is to look deeper than nostradamus and opine. So let's assume the prediction is fodder and do what you just did.
    What, it's the only day in the year I actually like Atlanta. Maybe this year, y'all can sit out Atlanta and still make the playoffs?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Last year the Vols got some early hype but in reality I thought they ware a year away. But a year away from what? Beating Alabama? Winning the SEC? Playoffs? PLAYOFFS??? This year they may win the east but I'm picking Florida. Why? Because I believe that Jimmy Mac is a better coach than Butch Jones. Tennessee is still a year away from reaching their potential but I have a feeling that that will be an annual story. Always a year away.