Pre-Seasoned Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jul 31, 2016.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Sorry, being philosophical and somewhat reasonable about your fiercest rival takes a whole lot of restraining.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Shirly, you don't mean Tennessee?

TerryP and furduknfish like this.
  3. TUSKtimes

Don't call me Shirly!
    Always has been, always will be. Fulmer is the biggest bum I know in college football.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I was sitting on a bench in-between classes at UofO,.. who walks by,.. Senator Sam Irvin,.. was the year after Nixon got booted and Sam was famous, it struck me, how much he looked the same as on TV.

I saw a couple of other famous guys there too,.. one was Jerry 'Moonbeam Brown' when he was running for President,.. again I was between classes, a commotion ahead of me, and boom there he was,.. being a big fan of his, I lurked behind, following his group, just being a nosy kid,.. when suddenly, out of nowhere, this guy grabs me by the shoulders, and easy as pie, planted my ass in a hedge,.. by the time I got untangled Jerry Brown was long gone,.. the Secret Service don't like it when you lurk behind following a Presidential candidate.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    furduknfish likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Consequently, I was on campus the day Reagan, after having left Washington for good, arrived to give his first post-Presidential speech. They made a precious few tickets available to students by lottery and I didn't win. The quad was pretty much cleared out but an obvious secret service guy was standing there. He actually told me which entrance the motorcade would be coming through and said I should just stay put if I wanted to see it. So I did. Lo and behold, as they passed, Ronnie rolled down the window, smiled and waived.....to me.

Why do I get the feeling that secret service personnel may not be bothered too much right now if someone was lurking....behind either candidate?

Tryouts.....are they gonna make the team?
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. TUSKtimes

Any pictures? Just imagine they caught you stalking Linda Ronstadt? I'm guessing another trip to triangle lake, the hard way.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Not long before his death, Elvis played on the Oregon Campus, (Mac Court),.. $20 ticket, I really wanted to go, but like an idiot, I bought beer instead,.. I've regretted it ever since..

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You made the right choice. $20 bought a lot of beer back in those days. Budweiser has left the building

9. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Wisconsin will be horrible this year.

10. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

And why do we have an Alabama fan on here?

leroy7500 likes this.